Most hated main character?

RazorDan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant remember name of the characters which i hate but i remember a character which i hated for 40 epsds of a series after that i begin to like the character its GIN from HUNTER X HUNTER and Light from Death Note is also on my hit list

Jiraiya the teacher of naruto. always in the mood for naked girls. I want to do that sometimes but not the way of Jiraiya also it's training leassons are weird. the only thing i like about him that he know's how to teach you rasegan. That's 1 of the 2 thinks i like about him and the second he get always pwn by naruto or somebody else in a weird way that it's funny

Gotta go with Shinji from Evangelion. Granted, it is nice to see a character that isn't all, "Hell yeah, I'll fight." but it doesn't take long for even me to find Shinji's whining annoying while others fight and die around him.

Its not so bad in the new movies. But yeay, in the series it got on my nerves big time.

Renton Thurston. I have to say him again. Most annoying main character....ever. He cries at least three times an episode, maybe more.

• 2 months later...
no way! Death the Kid was one of the best characters in Soul Eater.

In fact, the one that bugged me was Maka. I mean, it's one of the reasons I found it so frightfully boring near the end.

Here they have a whole bunch of interesting characters - Kid, BlackStar, Stein, Justin ... and they choose to focus the story on the most BORING one of them - Maka.

Seriously, she's the weakest of the three.

RIGHT!I simply must agree with what u said!^^