Rate The Signatures Above

Pulse

4/10. There is no flow; the render seems pixelated, so bad choice of render or maybe you didn't hold SHIFT while changing it's size; the text is fine but could've been better. All in all, your signature could've been a lot better if you'd just tried to learn a bit from some kind of tutorial. In my opinion, you should try out some tutorials for reference. One thing I liked is that the yellow color seems to match well with the render, so try and use the brushes/C4Ds/effects with the same color. The avvy is quite cute, though.

LOLwut? Does the spam section hold post-count? If no, then you're wasting you energy, mate. Anyways, I'd just rate Trend's signature. I'd give it a 7/10. I really like the body part (hand) hanging out of the sig, looks like you're good at rendering unlike me. I also like the shadow effect. But you know what, you could've at least provided a place for Yoruichi to lay (see, it's like she's hanging in air—with nothing but an abstract background behind her.) Still, good effort.

Tell me how's mine now. Remember, there's one in the spoiler, too.

I think the one outside the spoilers is about a 8/10 because it doesn't really attract my eyes as much as the one -in- the spoilers tag which I would probably put as a 10/10.

The first one has a bit of contrast that kind of doesn't appeal to my eyes, that's just me though someone else may say its' a 10/10.

The second one is a bit darker and not quite as contrasting between light/dark which seems much more appealing.

Heh, the MAL one is the thing whose idea I quite borrowed from someone. I never actually knew how to make one like that and eventually set up the text like that. Then, I found this girl who told me how to do it and gave me the exact dimensions of the text area. I only made the image; she then gave me the text style and all. I assembled all the things at Signature.i906.com and got the shit. I quite like it, by the way.

The second one is the one I entirely made myself, when I was trying to shift from a particular style to another. I love it, and since I thought both the signatures' themes mostly match each other, I settled them as my signature.

Back to the rating, I think your signature is a bit too dark. I think you chose the colors yourself, so I won't comment on that. But I think you should try some tutorials on blending and well, text placement—since there's no visible text (if any) on the siggy. Nice effort, though. 6/10 from my side.

• 3 weeks later...
Heh, the MAL one is the thing whose idea I quite borrowed from someone. I never actually knew how to make one like that and eventually set up the text like that. Then, I found this girl who told me how to do it and gave me the exact dimensions of the text area. I only made the image; she then gave me the text style and all. I assembled all the things at Signature.i906.com and got the shit. I quite like it, by the way.

The second one is the one I entirely made myself, when I was trying to shift from a particular style to another. I love it, and since I thought both the signatures' themes mostly match each other, I settled them as my signature.

Back to the rating, I think your signature is a bit too dark. I think you chose the colors yourself, so I won't comment on that. But I think you should try some tutorials on blending and well, text placement—since there's no visible text (if any) on the siggy. Nice effort, though. 6/10 from my side.

Haha, It's an oldie but a goodie and the emphasis was mainly upon the character and making it look unique. At the time it was very different from other user's signatures because it stuck out since everyone else had straight forward signatures. And you're right, there is very little text on it. I felt the text would ruin the main objective of it imho. There would be emphasis on the words by them just being there, plus I found it highly unnecessary.

• 3 weeks later...