Where Do You Purchase Your Video Games?

Kid Ryan

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I buy my games from Gamestop and sometimes some local discount game stores, like a place in my town called Blue Dragon Video Games. They have games all the way back to the NES period there. They also recently started carrying anime DVDs and other misc anime and game related products, like figures, wall posters, etc, some are even japanese imports. I have been getting most of y games from there, lately, compared to Gamestop, unless they don't have a game I want and Gamestop does.

I usually buy from Amazon just like I do for my Anime because they beat every other store period on pricing. Gamestop usually wants $40-$50 for a game I can get for $15 in even better condition on Amazon. I will occasionally buy something from Gamestop but these days it's rare that I do.

I usually buy from Amazon just like I do for my Anime because they beat every other store period on pricing. Gamestop usually wants $40-$50 for a game I can get for $15 in even better condition on Amazon. I will occasionally buy something from Gamestop but these days it's rare that I do.

Yeah same here, last time I bought games from GameStop was back in 2008 or 2009 when they were having a $10 sale on PS2 games in new/unused condition.

i never resort to credit cards or paypal when i buy my things, i usually go to buy them at a mall.

You don't need to use credit cards or paypal to buy stuff online at amazon.com.

Just go to a physical store near you and buy a physical amazon gift card with cash, and then type in the gift card code (on the back of the card) online at amazon.com.