Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

Last couple of films ive watched were The Bounty Hunter It made me laugh and i like Gerard Butler so it was good =]

The last Airbender I really enjoyed it =] It got me to finally watch the anime, so couldnt have been that bad lol. Think i prefer the anime though. The effects in the movie were really good and i REALLY wanted to watch the next one lol... but im liking the anime more =]

Death Race 2 - Despite the title, it's actually a prequel which leads up to the events of the first movie. It was actually really good, but it was 50 minutes into a 98 minute movie before the first race took place as they had some fighting match called Death Match before moving on to bigger better things due to PVP ratings in the movie.

I Spit on Your Grave - A bit awkard. Girl goes to the country to write a book, ends up getting raped by a retard, a sheriff, and 3 hicks. She decides to take the law into her own hands as they believe she is dead. She haunts them, and then gets them one by one to torture them in unusual methods.

I Spit on Your Grave - A bit awkard. Girl goes to the country to write a book, ends up getting raped by a retard, a sheriff, and 3 hicks. She decides to take the law into her own hands as they believe she is dead. She haunts them, and then gets them one by one to torture them in unusual methods.

I don't get the point of the movie. After watching - women feel bad about the long rape and humiliation scenes, men about all the rest, rape victims feel bad anyway cause a movie is not enough to help them recover from their mental traumas, rapists really don't give a crap.

I don't get the point of the movie. After watching - women feel bad about the long rape and humiliation scenes, men about all the rest, rape victims feel bad anyway cause a movie is not enough to help them recover from their mental traumas, rapists really don't give a crap.

there isn't really a point to movies like these. they're just there cuz some guy ran out of ideas and decided to make a movie with a girl with big knockers. i should know, we have the same repetitive kind of movies here.

heck, over here, i think there only comes out one movie every year that's original and has some shred of a plot. the rest are all copycats of previous ones from the 70's and 80's

there isn't really a point to movies like these. they're just there cuz some guy ran out of ideas and decided to make a movie with a girl with big knockers. i should know, we have the same repetitive kind of movies here.

heck, over here, i think there only comes out one movie every year that's original and has some shred of a plot. the rest are all copycats of previous ones from the 70's and 80's

Well, the original i spit on your grave goes back to 70s. Guess people who like violent films might like the remake. I was at first interested in the title which sounds quite original but while the video was buffering read a couple comments and decided to save the hour and half for smth else.