Worst Game You've Played

Koby

True Crime: Streets of LA

The controls didn't work very well, and when I was actually able to make the character do I what I wanted, the story work, voice acting and cut-scenes gave me migraines.

I don't know how I was able to care enough to get to the best ending. I tried playing it again a few weeks ago because I got nostalgic and I couldn't do it.

worse game i ever played would have 2 be kingdom hearts

i h8 it. idk y but i just do. mayb itz cuz disney cant make very good games.

disney characters fighting? NO just doesnt feel right when im slashin with that stupid keyblade thingy majig...

I think your being hyper critical over minute things in the game especially since it has a great story line and character development.

• 2 weeks later...

Goldeneye: rouge agent was an offence to the goldeneye name.

I still completed it so I could get my moneys worth out of it before trading it in for a couple quid off counter strike on the xbox.

But that was really just the most disappointing game I've ever played.

The worse game I have ever played was called 'the ninja' of the master system.

If you didn't find enough of these green scrolls it would end the game half way through

you couldn't finish the game and you could'nt go back.

• 2 months later...

COD Black Ops was the biggest dissappointment i have ever had in my gaming years...so much hype for shite.

But probably the worst game I have ever played is Malice for the PS2...the utter epitomy of why sony died in my eyes...X.x

Jk! but still...truly terrible game, along with Spawn: Armageddeon on the PS2 aswel.