Worst Game You've Played

Koby

Mmm... my top two I can actually remember, there is at least one that is much worse, but I can't be bothered to dig it out of the deepest recesses of the closet to where it was banished.

Final Fantasy X-2 is up there, game play could be fun, but the story was bad.

Another would be Anarchy Online, between the bugs and the grind... it simply isn't fun.

Xenosaga 2 has to be the worst one I have played so far. At least it was the most disappointing, with X-2 right behind it for disappointment.

Ack! Xenosaga 2 was such a pain to get through. They took everything great from the first installment & threw it out the window. Battles weren't as interesting & they took all the fun out of using the A.G.W.S.

After playing Xenogears & Xenosaga 1, I was so looking forward to Xenosaga 2. Now after playing Xenosaga 2 I can't bring myself to start Xenosaga 3 because two was just so bad! It felt like the longest game ever.

Even considering how bad it was, it's not as bad as this demo I played in 1997 on the PSX. I can't remember the name of it right now, but it was a 3D game with a cat as the main character. Worst control of any game in history.

To me Little Big Planet was so boring I don't even know why it was game of the year

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks Little Big Planet is boring.

The worst game I've ever played is Yu-Gi-Oh Destiny Board Traveler, hands down. Holy rhinoceros that game ticked me off to no end. The whole game is nothing but luck, there is no skill, no way you can win unless the game decides to let you. It's like Candyland! I've never returned a game before until then.