Worst Game You've Played

Koby

Arma 2 Day Z mod...It's an okay game but it needs SO much work...The zombies are spastic and randomly glitch and suddenly find you even when they're miles away, the looting and inventory system is very flawed and way too slow, same as climbing ladders. The loot spawns are very stupid as you often spend an hour searching a town only to find empty cans of food and drink. Weapons are scarce and when you finally get your hands on one it's like rubbing yourself in zombie bait and painting targets all over yourself because zombies seem to be more drawn to you, which wastes what little ammo you find and other players seem to spot you from any distance when before you snuck by them easily....I'm not gonna get started on the glitches it has just trying to start the game with Battleye and 6 updater/launcher...Gah it annoys me and yet it's the only game close to what I'm looking for in a zombie game...I don't know what the developers are doing with it but clearly they're not doing their jobs properly...

Final Fantasy 8 ohhh triple triad how i loath thee

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus sly 2 and sly 3 are great games but the first one just out right sucks with terrible outdated life system for the ps2 era and even worse checkpointing especially in the last boss fight

CoD MW2 and MW3 might not be the absolute worst games i've played but they are the most frustrating ones

Need For Speed Nitro, for the Wii. If there's any racing game worst than that one, please let me know, I'll be surprised…

Any racing game that is worse than that one...hmm...All of them? Lol, I despise racing games, I hate it when GTA has racing missions, they're boring and you can't just shoot everyone without getting mission failed, plus ramming cars in most racing games does nothing which is very unrealistic

Need For Speed Nitro, for the Wii. If there's any racing game worst than that one, please let me know, I'll be surprised…

Any racing game that is worse than that one...hmm...All of them? Lol, I despise racing games, I hate it when GTA has racing missions, they're boring and you can't just shoot everyone without getting mission failed, plus ramming cars in most racing games does nothing which is very unrealistic

Well, yeah, I understand where you are going, but there are simulator race games (Gran Turismo, and Forza Motorsport) which in my opinions are the real racing games, and there are arcade ones, like Need for Speed, where things are not realistic at all, but are just for fun really, but even in the arcade ones there are good and bad ones, and Nitro is by far the worst one ever.

• Like 1

Well, yeah, I understand where you are going, but there are simulator race games (Gran Turismo, and Forza Motorsport) which in my opinions are the real racing games, and there are arcade ones, like Need for Speed, where things are not realistic at all, but are just for fun really, but even in the arcade ones there are good and bad ones, and Nitro is by far the worst one ever.

I'll agree Gran Turismo is quite good, that is the only one I play but its still very rarely that I do...It needs guns lol

• 4 weeks later...