Worst Game You've Played

Koby

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness

It came bundled with a graphics card that I bought years ago. Wait... Big Mother Truckers also came with the graphics card, and that game was much worse. A driving game involving trucks, crashed a lot, and had characters plucked from Leisure Suit Larry, but with even less emotional depth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i loved this game. it was cute. fun. and had great graphics. but zack dies. all ff7 fans know this. but i played it anyways. and sure enough i feel in love with zack. (in a non gay way) only to watch him take his last breath. :[ i hated the ending. i thought of aerith during the outro vid. and rembered her love for zack and thought of how sad she must have felt. it was sad. i wanted to cry lol... then in 7 aerith dies. sad also.. but in advent children they are together in the afterlife.. so idk. lol

I'm finding it hard to think of the worst game i've ever played. I dont tend to play games I dont like. To really make a good judgement on a game I find you need to play it alot and that just doesnt happen for games I dont like.

It may be that games I dont like at first, I would like more later. Or games that I just didnt have time for may have given me a truely terrible gaming experience if I had continued to play them.

That being said I remember a game in the arcade years ago... what was it called? POW maybe? I dont know it was a beat'em up around/before the time of double dragon and it was terrible. I kept playing it because I wanted it to be good... but it wasn't.

Yep, that's it 1988 POW

• 2 weeks later...