Worst Game You've Played

Koby

Ah geez ... worst games huh? I've probably blocked out most of those memories. Here's my attempt remembering some games' painful memories of disappointment, boredom, frustration, throwing controllers, returning the same day I bought 'em (probably due to bad advice), unneccesary hissy-fits (well equipped with shouting angry jibberish and/or profanity), and well . . . "Oh shit! This sucks!" moments . . . . for me anyways.

Superman 64 (N64)

Any of the games made by Square Enix (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts)

Fighters Uncaged (XB360-Kinect) - controls were for super lazy people, and were either over sensitive or undersensitive

Tenchu: Shadow Assassin (Wii) - very dissapointing, considering I loved many other games of this series

The Mortal Kombat games (at least the ones I've played) - the whole fatality thing was cool but the controls just seemed really unresponsive and not fluid at all in each one I played

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Any of DBZ games except for Budokai 3. I actually loved that one.

Halo series - made me give up on shooters for the most part

hmm i hated ffx-2...charlies angels and ff10 is a bad mix square...

saga frontier 2 was sooo boring

true crimes L.A....i dont even know what to say this game just sucked

dynasty warriors 6...leave it to Koie to make one of the simplest button mashin war games even simpler. Used to love to play the old ones drunk with friends... now its dead.

harvest moon...im sorry but im not going to waste my little free time playing a game that lets me be a farmer...was bored out of my mind

Steambot chronicles...i bet alot of people would enjoy this but i was bored to tears

ff13...didnt even feel like a ff to me

infinite undiscovery...this game felt like square didnt even bother finishing it

and last but certainly not least...the crap of crap "ff14". which lost square the tiny bit of respect i still had for them after the surge of crap they have released lately