Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

ok, so she came from the whirlpool country.

dude, what i'm saying is that it could have been a lot better considering its' the 500'th issue.

instead, there's no colour, no special poll. nothing.

just another flashback.

besides, what use is knowing she's from the whirlpool country when it no longer exists.

although, i have to apologise, there is one new detail that's important.

we now know naruto is related to the senju.

so, this confirms that naruto and sasuke were destined to fight.

Those small unknown details are what made it a great chapter. everyone has wonder what exactly happen and all the details about naruto's birth if he came from a clan or if he still has any cousins or aunts or uncles out there. so you not only get naruto's history but a back story on the first's wife and you finally see the thirds wife and like you said we find out that naruto is a senju.

Indeed it was an OK chapter, but like you said, it's a bit short, Although I think that's because you're changing pages so fast that, it simply feels shorter, the artwork for this chapter seems better than usual as well, but that's probably just me, overall I really don't have any complaints, I almost wish that they did all chapters like this, It really ups the suspense factor for me and adds more anticipation for the next chapter.

I enjoyed the chapter, but I think since everyone knows how sad things are about to get so people just want to get through this flash back as quickly as possible, and just get the info from the flash back and then for forward with the present storyline. I mean how can you not get emotionally attached to Naruto's parents after the last few chapters, yet you know whats going to happen to them. It's just sad.

come on people, what do u expect in 17 pages?

the entire series?

this series has been going on since 1999.

wow, 11 years!!!

the year before the year when i first got into naruto as i was looking for something different from dragonball at the time. i was just stating that the chapter seemed shorter and sometimes this happens as one week we will get 18 to 19 pages and sometimes we get 16 to 17 pages. with the manga being on a roll of backstory orgins i expected a little more story, but next week chapter should be interesting. whats interesting is the first unofficial naruto story had more modern themes. check it out heres the pilot http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/0/

the year before the year when i first got into naruto as i was looking for something different from dragonball at the time. i was just stating that the chapter seemed shorter and sometimes this happens as one week we will get 18 to 19 pages and sometimes we get 16 to 17 pages. with the manga being on a roll of backstory orgins i expected a little more story, but next week chapter should be interesting. whats interesting is the first unofficial naruto story had more modern themes. check it out heres the pilot http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/0/

yeah thats actually the one shot manga that he originally did that beared the same name but he later changed it and the whole plot around

raikagesama here with chapter 502 of naruto. this chapter is awesome and we finally get to see the 4th do battle against madara(i guess he and madara did fight one on one, lol i was wrong) its a action packed chapter but very short but has some unique moments such as a very young might guy lol. check it out and discuss!!!!!:byebye:http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/18388702/2

Its just not fair... the 4th is just way to strong. i agree that this fight scene was way to fast. Wished that there was more of a better fight and more crazier ninjutsu.

I guess that it is obvious that he did not kill mandara at the end of the chapter since we know he is alive in the future... i wonder what happened

After reading this chapter i have got to say (my opinion) that the 4th is the strongest and coolest ninja right now... and next week he fights more... yay!