Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

If you plan on doing this each week can you talk a bit about the chapter.. to help get people to actually come and discuss it. Remember to use the spoiler tag for spoilers of course.

ok no prob. i didnt want to spoil it for anyone thats why i didnt discuss what was going on. But i'm more than happy to start discussions on the chapter and give a little preview as to whats going on in the chapter.:ewhz:

Awesome chapter. I really like where things are going with this.

yes i do as well.

oh i was so excited about this chapter especially when

kabuto says he wants to join forces!!!

I was freaking out! and i also loved

how naruto now has the confidence to release the seal and to finally well hopefully use the fox to defeat sasuke

this chapter made me very very happy

oh i was so excited about this chapter especially when

kabuto says he wants to join forces!!!

I was freaking out! and i also loved

how naruto now has the confidence to release the seal and to finally well hopefully use the fox to defeat sasuke

this chapter made me very very happy

yeah i agree very good chapter!!!!:ewhz:

I love how they actually let people die and grow up in Naruto. In Bleach it doesn't seem to matter how cut up you get, the next day everyone's fine.. I love how there are consequences that are at least partially logical and people can't just power up whenever they want.

I love how they actually let people die and grow up in Naruto. In Bleach it doesn't seem to matter how cut up you get, the next day everyone's fine.. I love how there are consequences that are at least partially logical and people can't just power up whenever they want.

yeah thats one of the things that drew me to naruto. Its actually consequences to a shinobi's actions like when jiraiya decided to give his life to give the leaf a chance to figure out how to beat pain. so i understand where your coming from.

i love how the storyline really lets the characters grow and develop over time as well... Naruto's grown so much in taking responsibility for his friends and the village... even to the extent that becoming Hokage is taking a back seat to what needs to be done with Sasuke, the Village, and the outbreak of War...

In this chapter Naruto completes his seal and sets of to find the eight tails. Its a pretty decent chapter with a few funny moments. tsunade fans are in for a treat because shes makes a appearance in this chapter. have fun and discuss heres the link to the manga http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/491-125/2:ewhz:

ps just to let everyone who reads naruto know. i'll try to have the manga up here every wed, if possible. everyone enjoy and discuss.

Instead of just thanking him for posting it, why don't you discuss the manga chapter after reading it here.

thx koby. that was my intention when i started posting the manga for naruto i thought that it would spark up conversation in whats going on in the manga because i feel that these issues are exciting but it seems some dont want to contribute to making this a better community.

thx koby. that was my intention when i started posting the manga for naruto i thought that it would spark up conversation in whats going on in the manga because i feel that these issues are exciting but it seems some dont want to contribute to making this a better community.

Well it might get people something more to discuss or at least the want to discuss if you provide your thoughts on the chapter.. or at least said something along the lines of telling others to discuss their thoughts on the chapter rather then just posting the link to the chapter.. lolz.

I could not believe Naruto rapped >.> that was lame! I am loving the manga but honestly I am hoping that Naruto in Hinata will end up together after Naruto becomes Hokage and brings Sasuke back into the light.

What do you all thank?

i didnt mind him rapping that much because i knew it was naruto being his idiotic self lol but seriously im hoping that naruto and hinata end up together because after she declared her love for him he hasnt really responded to that yet so i would like to see that resolved. maybe when he finishes his training with killer bee they will wrap up that loose end.