In a fight between Sanji and Zoro who'd win and why do you think that?

Nio zerP

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The things that create an instant favorite anime character for me:

Women: Big boobs

Men: Swords, preferably a big sword, or multiple swords that they are able to look cool using.

Zoro wins!!

hahaha, now i see why many people loves nami hahaha

seeing how good she was animated at movie 10 strong world, yeah.. she's really gorgeous back there.

Stronger? Dunno. they had a contest of hunting dinos once and it ended up being undeclarable.

Better? Definitely Zorro. who wouldn't like a Green-haired pirate who fights with three swords?

zoro is much more stronger, not only by the amount of bounty that he has in the latest episodes, but also in the enemies he always faces rather than sanji had fought with.

back to topic:

zoro and sanji, that's a hard choice to pick, considering that i really love those two not because of their fighting styles.. but also their characteristics in the story and of course, their back stories.

well, i would pick sanji.. i just love on how he was fit in to the story (comic relief when he's flirting with nami and nico robin was one of the reasons why i like him).

aside from that, he is a gentleman, a cook and a person who thinks before he fights (i mean a strategist)..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...