Soul Eater Remake?

Witeout_203

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love a season two more than a complete remake. However, for the next season it should fallow the manga more and it should be drawn with the same style as the anime. I really like that style.

Problem is, to do a season two they've have to ignore 38-51 as if they never happened and completely redo that arc correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
True a didnt mind those episodes though i hated the last episode but a full remake would make more sence

The thing is though, remaking the last episode is impossible, because that entire fight with Asura losing never happened in the canon. 38-end was filler. The actual story is still on-going but they cannot continue the anime because of the ending they gave. They'd have to remake it.

• 3 weeks later...
It would make far more sense to just pick up where the story left off. It would be great to have another season and for them to continue the story.

If you had bothered to read instead of simply spamming you'd know it's impossible to continue where it left off unless it wanted to be completely anime-original (filler). It would either have to ignore 38-51 or do a complete remake to be able to continue along with the manga.