Soul Eater Remake?

Witeout_203

Okay if your an SE fan like me, you would be glad to know that it is being talked about making more episodes of Soul Eater....but they will be more or less a remake like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood...it would make sence cause the story never got to expand and become as great as the manga is. The original soul eater was only 51 episodes n most of it was filler because it caught up to the manga so fast.if this happens I would like to see better animation tho.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

First off.. your claim is false. There has been no talks of a remake as of yet.

Secondly, better animation? Dude it's one of the best animated shows ever. Only show I've seen that done better as a TV series was Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. The animation is way higher than the average, hell it was fantastic.

Meanie is correct. Soul Eater is good enough so a remake is just a waste of money, time and effort. Maybe a SEQUEL is more like it :D

A remake would be better. Soul Eater was excellent but it went to shit when they strayed from the manga and ruined it. There can be no sequel or continuation with the current series because in the manga Ashura isn't even dead as far as I know. They fucked the ending because they rushed into it and caught up to the manga.

A remake would be better. Soul Eater was excellent but it went to shit when they strayed from the manga and ruined it. There can be no sequel or continuation with the current series because in the manga Ashura isn't even dead as far as I know. They fucked the ending because they rushed into it and caught up to the manga.

Well, when I said good a while ago, I mean the animations and minor stuffs because those are the usual things that makes anime producers decide to remake an anime. Like Kanon and the new Kanon (2006). The story, is really ruined and can only be appreciated by kids maybe. If a remake needs to be done, they must not only focus on remaking the story itself. They must also surpass the animations and minor stuffs of the 1st SE series so that the 2nd One will become more successful and the difference would become more noticable to be able to "pull" a great deal of viewers. SE fan or not. That said, they MUST REALLY FOLLOW the STORY FROM the MANGA or else, it will really become a huge letdown :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...