Soul Eater Remake?

Witeout_203

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soul Eater: great for a while, good until the last five minutes of the final battle.

I'm not going to believe they're going to do a remake just for that.

Episodes 38-End was filler.

and.. they show off that Maka actually has the ability to be a weapon and a meister both... but they end the series.. :/

Okay if your an SE fan like me, you would be glad to know that it is being talked about making more episodes of Soul Eater....but they will be more or less a remake like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood...it would make sence cause the story never got to expand and become as great as the manga is. The original soul eater was only 51 episodes n most of it was filler because it caught up to the manga so fast.if this happens I would like to see better animation tho.

I agree. I hope that if it is remade, that it follows the Manga like you state here. It would be nice to see it re-adapted and with better animation also!

Okay if your an SE fan like me, you would be glad to know that it is being talked about making more episodes of Soul Eater....but they will be more or less a remake like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood...it would make sence cause the story never got to expand and become as great as the manga is. The original soul eater was only 51 episodes n most of it was filler because it caught up to the manga so fast.if this happens I would like to see better animation tho.

A remake? That sucks. Why not just contiune where the anime left off? Just take it at a slower pace.

• 2 weeks later...
definitely for sure