AMV Contest 01 - Run off!

The Joker

Choose the Winner!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the Winner!

• Seriachan [spoiler][youtube]NzIyOs0LsB0[/youtube][/spoiler]
    • Sensui [spoiler][megavideo]5TR2IF6F[/megavideo][/spoiler]

Yeah, that sounds fine. Mae and Ren will choose the winner in the event of a tie then. I trust I can ask you to do this in the event we have more in the future after run-off votes?

yeah im all for it if mae is we can definately be tie breaker judges and if in the event that neither of us can decide on a winner then Koby can for us

I suspect cheating or multiple accounts the way this poll keeps going.

People should really select show votes when making a poll.

Also know any duplicate accounts will be deleted and you may face banning if caught.

I agree with you. and that is just wrong. This is suppose to be fun people, not for winning and losing. Everyone who entered has done a great job and cheating spoils it.

After checking it was discovered Sensui had made 5 accounts and posted around a few times on each. All accounts were created within minutes of each other and all on his IP address so there is no doubt it was him. Because of that it was also suspected they were made to cheat his way through the competitions.

Therefore I have adjusted the votes accordingly.

Sensui is from here on BANNED from ALL future competitions held on this forum regardless of what type of competition it is. Cheaters are not allowed to participate.

As for this competition, it's over and seirachan is the winner.

Congratulations. I'll send you both the 20k and the 100k prizes.

After checking it was discovered Sensui had made 5 accounts and posted around a few times on each. All accounts were created within minutes of each other and all on his IP address so there is no doubt it was him. Because of that it was also suspected they were made to cheat his way through the competitions.

Therefore I have adjusted the votes accordingly.

Sensui is from here on BANNED from ALL future competitions held on this forum regardless of what type of competition it is. Cheaters are not allowed to participate.

As for this competition, it's over and seirachan is the winner.

Congratulations. I'll send you both the 20k and the 100k prizes.

That's no fun, Cheating isn't cool. Thanks Koby. As unhappy I was with the video It still turned out decent.

Just send me a PM please Joker on the choosing of the next contest. Didn't wanna just shove it in there if you haven't seen the results yet