• Zangetsu13 [spoiler][youtube]YI1WOrrb0GE[/youtube][/spoiler]
    • Shade_13 [spoiler][youtube]YL3C7BAZahg[/youtube][/spoiler]
    • Seriachan [spoiler][youtube]NzIyOs0LsB0[/youtube][/spoiler]
    • Vesh - [spoiler][megavideo]5TR2IF6F[/megavideo][/spoiler]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I cannot bring myself to want to spend the time required to make an AMV to make an AMV at this time. All my AMV's were made when the idea for one popped into my head and a series I wanted to do one on. No idea has popped up and there really isn't any fascinating series coming to mind that I would like to do on one that and I'm not so sure my PC could handle the encoding of 10+ episodes of Anime to make them the format my AMV maker could read at the moment.

Because of the amount of time put into making AMV's and those who took part in this competition. I'll be awarding the maker of the AMV I liked most with 20,000 Gil, and the winner of this competition will receive 100,000 Gil.

If that is okay with the Joker of course since he created this competition.

Video has been removed dude.

And Koby, I've got problem with you putting forward that amount of prize money if you wish.

What problem you have with it?

Maybe we should be uploading to mega upload instead so there is a download link, plus it will give you a mega video link which you can embed here to view online like the youtube code, except mega upload does not block or delete the videos like youtube does. Youtube auto-blocks audio from certain groups songs etc.. and I got a strike against my youtube account before because of an AMV.