1. 1. Vote Now!

• RazorDan [spoiler][youtube]h818peeVLFo[/youtube][/spoiler]
    • Sho Miyazaki [spoiler][youtube]L6Ch2X42oOw[/youtube][/spoiler]
    • Ballard [spoiler][megavideo]6I879APH[/megavideo][/spoiler]
    • Zangetsu13 [spoiler][youtube]YI1WOrrb0GE[/youtube][/spoiler]
    • Shade_13 [spoiler][youtube]YL3C7BAZahg[/youtube][/spoiler]
    • Seriachan [spoiler][youtube]NzIyOs0LsB0[/youtube][/spoiler]
    • Vesh - [spoiler][megavideo]5TR2IF6F[/megavideo][/spoiler]

very nice vid seira you obviously spent a lot of time on it :)

mmm just 3 hours, i could have done a lot better i started hating it around Vegeta's transformation. I needed the whole anime to make it right so nothing fits to the song really. These are just the converted files I had left over from my last amv. At lest im getting used to pure fight amvs

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm just 3 hours, i could have done a lot better i started hating it around Vegeta's transformation. I needed the whole anime to make it right so nothing fits to the song really. These are just the converted files I had left over from my last amv. At lest im getting used to pure fight amvs

Spent about the same amount of time

although if you use mediacoder, I extracted h264 files out of my mkvs with mkvextract and converted with mediacoder 6 eps took about 20 mins so if you did an overnight deal...

yeah, I think what I might do for the next amv contest is increase the time to around 3 weeks for AMV creation. That way people have a bit more time to work their magic so to speak.

Also, for who-ever is voted the winner. Send me a PM outlining the critera for the next contest. In the event of a tie, we'll go to another round of votes to decide the winner.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

Following a blunder on my part, a couple of entires were missed off the Poll. The Poll has been reset to include all entires, and all votes cast already are removed. However, those who voted before the poll was re-set are unable to re-vote. So in the interest of fairness, this thread will be closed and a new thread made specifically for the votes.