Bleach

Guest Morpheus

4 minutes ago, Guillermo31 said:

Really damn 

Yeah. Just went through all the charts listed for each year on ANN.

Here is the run down:

2010: 05th, 5,204,193
2011: 08th, 4,187,258
2012: 12th, 2,974,750
2013: 15th, 2,752,588
2014: 18th, 2,986,968
2015: 21st, 2,678,890

So, yes, every single year has shown a drop in rankings and sales are almost half of what they use to be. Dropping from 5th place to 21st in the last five years. The anime ended in 2012, so as you can see the decline started long before the anime ended. Plus this isn't even factoring in the abysmal ratings of the anime which was stated to have an extreme lack of viewership. Apparently Bleach is more liked by English speaking fans than it is over in Japan.

• Like 1

• Koby unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

cOXog5F.jpg74 pages of discussion... Oh man this thread brings back so many memories of a time when this forum wasn't basically dead.

Anyways:

• Bleach anime is confirmed to be back for the final season.
  • Plus Burn the Witch, created by Tite Kubo as well, which is set in the same universe as Bleach, two years after the end of Bleach timeline-wise, is getting an anime.

• Like 3

Very promising. I honestly thought the manga's final arc would never animated and have sorta made peace with that. Now this announcement has gotten me excited once more. I'm not sure if the anime can fix most of the problems with the Thousand Year Blood War, let alone give a proper ending to the series, but cross your fingers and let's wait it out.

17 hours ago, Predaking-117 said:

Very promising. I honestly thought the manga's final arc would never animated and have sorta made peace with that. Now this announcement has gotten me excited once more. I'm not sure if the anime can fix most of the problems with the Thousand Year Blood War, let alone give a proper ending to the series, but cross your fingers and let's wait it out.

Well I guess having too many expectations wouldn't be right... but yeah, I'm quite excited to see Bleach animated again. :) 

• 1 year later...