Bleach

Guest Morpheus

Would be amazing if it came back that soon. I just finished re-watching all of Bleach.

Spoiler****

I'm really excited to see what happens after him getting his powers back. I'm also anxious to see if he still has his hollow powers. Oh and what Zangetsu looks like now.

I may start reading the manga.

I really think you should the latest chapters answer alot... No spoiling intended.

The only live action movie that was good was mortal kombat. They did a good job on the first one anyways. The bleach one I know is going to end in a horrible bang. Bet cha 5 bucks they will mess up everyone's name. They made Aang Aong in the live action avatar the last airbender lol. They just completely messed that up big time. Oh and Death note was good. I enjoyed the Live action on those. Rem looked amazing and spot on.

The only live action movie that was good was mortal kombat. They did a good job on the first one anyways. The bleach one I know is going to end in a horrible bang. Bet cha 5 bucks they will mess up everyone's name. They made Aang Aong in the live action avatar the last airbender lol. They just completely messed that up big time. Oh and Death note was good. I enjoyed the Live action on those. Rem looked amazing and spot on.

Yea the death notes were good. Haven't heard anything bout it for awhile. I think they might've cancelled it.

• 2 weeks later...

To be brutally honest... I look forward to death far more than i do for this movie... I warship Bleach, I consider Tite Kubo my God, but i honestly don't have any optimistic thoughts about the creators of Dragon Ball Evolution getting hold of Bleach, they are gonna twist if around to get dumbasses who cant see how great the anime and manga are to enjoy it but are gonna fail miserably, nobody new will like the ass-raped rehash, any they 're even gonna lose the original Bleach fans...

/:-l but sadly, i'm afraid my unyielding obsession for Tite Kubo's original masterpiece will prevent me from not seeing this movie...

damn .... cant wait 

bleach is awsome

Well, if your country gets Adult Swim, then I'm happy to tell you it's back. Every saturday night on CN. It's dubbed, as usual. Been watching it for a few months now. Enjoy ;)

This is about new episodes airing (beyond the fullbring arc, don't confuse people) it isn't back, what you are referring to hasn't stopped.

• 2 weeks later...

damn .... cant wait 

bleach is awsome

Well, if your country gets Adult Swim, then I'm happy to tell you it's back. Every saturday night on CN. It's dubbed, as usual. Been watching it for a few months now. Enjoy ;)

This is about new episodes airing (beyond the fullbring arc, don't confuse people) it isn't back, what you are referring to hasn't stopped.

So I see. *bonk*

damn .... cant wait 

bleach is awsome

So I see. *bonk*

sorry if i sounded like a dick..

Interesting topic to be honest i really doubt that they will ever be dubbed. They've been out for so long now and they haven't been done yet. I think once They finish dubbing the series which will be at least another year, there might be a chance of them dubbing the OVA's

With that said it is still highly unlikely rarely do shows dub their OVA's, look at naruto, one piece and toriko for example.

• Koby unlocked this topic