King of Hearts

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naruto Shippuden Movie 4 The Lost Tower Trailer

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Ejq6i6ICk

Tha Trailer is Broken so I fixed it :

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Ejq6i6ICk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Ejq6i6ICk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Awesome...

wow this movie looks pretty good... is it gonna be out in japan in july? or was this last year? not sure =/ haven't been into the anime lately

If you watch the trailer it says 7/31. So it comes into Japanese theaters August 31st. You have to add about 8 months to that for the DVD release, which comes out pretty much the same time every year for Naruto movies. The 3rd movie just came out a couple weeks back. Therefore, it will be almost an exact year from now before you will be able to see the 4th movie subtitled.

Are there episodes 35+ of Naruto Shippuden dubbed in English? I can only find up through 34.

Episodes 35-39 are out on iTunes, but NarutoSama, who is the encoder, has been on vacation for like a month now and is still on vacation as far as we know, so has obviously can't post the episodes yet.

How many dub seasongs of Naruto Shippuden is ther? I have only find season 1 :( is ther more? or is this the only one that is out ther???

Learn to read and post in the correct place.

Also you can tell how many are out by how many we have to download.

You're welcome, and you do have the option of just waiting for the dub like I am.

Yeah well Shippuden suffers from some of the slowest pacing and has quite a bit of fillers thrown into canon episodes until around 130. So besides the decent story hidden behind the crap...you aren't gonna miss much waiting for the dub.

I'm watching the subs.. and it's only up to 159 right now, and it's finally getting interesting.