Naruto

King of Hearts

NARUTO IS MY FAVORITE ANIME EVER!!! HEY SAYS MANY INSPIRING QUOTES AND NOT ONLY NEVER GIVES UP ON HIMSELF BUT HE DOESNT GIVE UP ON OTHERS AS WELL THHE QUOTE HE SAYS THT I LIKE MOST IT

don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"

OH MY !! you should watch Naruto again .. hehehe .. and watch gurren lagann , then you will know ..

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raikagesama here and i decided sense we talk The Naruto Manga and Anime here that i would start posting the current episodes for us to discuss whats going on currently in the anime. i do not have any download links as that would defeat the purpose of discussion anywho this is Naruto Shippuden episode 162 lets watch and have a great discussion!!!! http://www.narutoget.com/watch/718-naruto-shippuden-episode-162/ :dhh:

If you watch the trailer it says 7/31. So it comes into Japanese theaters August 31st. You have to add about 8 months to that for the DVD release, which comes out pretty much the same time every year for Naruto movies. The 3rd movie just came out a couple weeks back. Therefore, it will be almost an exact year from now before you will be able to see the 4th movie subtitled.

Gosh you would think they would be faster at getting the dvd with dual audio out thus increasing thier sales. Well at least I hope they would.

The sound track for clash of the nija in the land of snow english title is "Home sweet Home". This soundtrack is found in the japanese vsersion of this movie, in the english dubbed version they used another rock song.

You can download the mp3 by googling it.

Edit: here is the site for the words in japanese and english. If you need the wesite for dl let me know.

/>http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/naruto/homesweet.htm