Naruto

King of Hearts

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watch the trailer it says 7/31. So it comes into Japanese theaters August 31st. You have to add about 8 months to that for the DVD release, which comes out pretty much the same time every year for Naruto movies. The 3rd movie just came out a couple weeks back. Therefore, it will be almost an exact year from now before you will be able to see the 4th movie subtitled.

...I think I need to learn a new language. This might just be my motivation to do that haha :beat_brick:

Wonder if I can't bribe an awesome someone to sub it earlier...say...2 weeks after the release. haha wishful thinking

Will Hinata be killed by Pain? Just watched the latest ep and wanted to know your thoughs?

Naruto is trapped down by pain and it doesnt look like he will be getting up soon.

Pain starts to throw hinata around and it doesnt look like she can put up a fight...

is there any hope :'(

-_- mayhaps you should read the manga carlin1 if you had you would know that

she in fact lives from pains assualt thx to sakura's healing

Yeah I read that elsewhere, cause they make it seem like she was killed.

Near death, then tossed in the air to hit the ground hard should have killed her, but then he stabs her like he did the frog and you see lots and lots of blood pouring onto the ground. I don't see how she survived... but from what I hear, Neji shows up and takes her to Sakura?

yeah well, she gets beat up badly but survives.

naruto gets 6 tails, then 8 but stops at the right time due to the intervention of a certain someone (that's a big surprise) then he beats pain, who afterwards revives everyone who was killed on that day, including kakashi

dont spam!!!!!! you obviously didnt read the comments above you and you didnt put up a spoiler tag.

dont spam!!!!!! you obviously didnt read the comments above you and you didnt put up a spoiler tag.

Personally in my eyes, if a topic is labeled *spoilers*, people know it will contain them, and thus should be freely discussed without the use of the spoiler tag. =P