Naruto

King of Hearts

Yeah well Shippuden suffers from some of the slowest pacing and has quite a bit of fillers thrown into canon episodes until around 130. So besides the decent story hidden behind the crap...you aren't gonna miss much waiting for the dub.

I'm watching the subs.. and it's only up to 159 right now, and it's finally getting interesting.

I am also reading the manga mind you, though I'm only reading the U.S. Naruto Books as they are released every 2-4 months.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually,I think that Naruto can be a guy to be admired. He never gives up even facing someone that proves to be tougher than him,for example, Kiba, Neji, Pain and even Sasuke itself. Naruto actually has very good qualities that can be used in our daily lives, maybe when we are on the verge of giving up on life. Naruto shows that he strives to be someone like the Hokage to get to be someone to be admired and I really, really believe that he will make it!!!sasuke on the other hand,..huh* (sighs) I didn't know that he will turned out to be so dissapointing and join Orochimaru (even though he is powerful) but...still, he just gave up and just choosed the easy way to kill Itachi and never investigated whether all that all Itachi did was actually for him and Sasuke just strived all the way just to kill him. Finally,I think that the anime Naruto is worth watching because of the idea which is really cool I mean , kirin,chidori,rasengan,rasenshuriken its just SUPA SUPA COOLLL!!! Yeah I LOVEEE NARUTO.. ask musicprophets(the user account)..haha he knows....

NARUTO IS MY FAVORITE ANIME EVER!!! HEY SAYS MANY INSPIRING QUOTES AND NOT ONLY NEVER GIVES UP ON HIMSELF BUT HE DOESNT GIVE UP ON OTHERS AS WELL THHE QUOTE HE SAYS THT I LIKE MOST IT

don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"

Naruto doesn't say that. Kamina of Gurren Lagann says that.

I just got the soundtrack on ebay and i noticed that the song from where sasuke and sakura are fighting the two snow people and sakura uses that blizzard thing.

Is it meant to be on the soundtrack or wasn;t it included and and if not where can i get it.