Naruto vs Naruto Shippuuden

Rayd

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not meaning to be rude (nor making comands) but don't you think it is time to close the thread if people are just spamming on it?

If I did that to everything that got treated this way we'd have near no open discussions on anything. All I can do is try to convince people it's best for the community to expand your posts and give reasoning to it so that it actually adds to the discussion rather than giving nothing to discuss back on.

It's good to see that I'm not the only one who noticed this, It's like they've forgotten all about the other people, not to mention Anko, whom I still think deserved more screen time, even in fillers, just look at Kurenai, she was only involved in one major plot event even showed some interesting genjutsu powers then bam! pregnant and forgotten. it's the same with just about every other interesting person in the series who we're forced to not care about.

are you sure that's Anko you're talking about? i'm pretty sure it's Kurenai, Asuma's wife and Shika's team's sensei.

sorry i really have to re-learn to read.

ok then just to say Anko and Kurenai are both as forgotten in manga as they are in the anime, even more.and i personally hate when they "develop" the character through fillers, in the end you can't even accept those character traits as canon.

It just goes to show that the author really needs to start killing people off. For example,

The only "major" role that Choji plays is being saved by Kakashi when Pain attacks and delivering his message to Tsunade. As for Neji, well he might as well not be there. I'm pretty sure the only "decent" screen-time he had was in the Kazekage Retreival Arc.

It would have been better if those 2 had died in their mission rather than get healed up by Tsunade to become redundant characters.

Speaking of which, has Tenten been involved in ANYTHING major since the entire series started? Seriously, it would have been better if SOME characters died to make way for development of others rather than keeping them all alive and as shadow characters.

Yikes! I guess I tend to overlook the faults in the anime when I'm so engrossed in watching any episode. Well, I agree with all of you, it would have been better to see all the primary and secondary characters develop more and integrate themselves in the story, rather than being one-hit wonders.:surrender:

I loved the original Naruto, cause thats one of the first anime I've ever watched, but I have to say Naruto Shippuden is much much better. It keeps some humor but also has a lot more serious moments.

Plus, with all the characters growing up, we get to see a lot of new jutsu

If I did that to everything that got treated this way we'd have near no open discussions on anything. All I can do is try to convince people it's best for the community to expand your posts and give reasoning to it so that it actually adds to the discussion rather than giving nothing to discuss back on.

when you put it that way I totally understand...sorry about that though...

• 2 weeks later...