Naruto vs Naruto Shippuuden

Rayd

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like the animation and art style in SHIPPUDEN it's so "New" if you know what I mean, Naruto has that classic feel to it, and the music is also great & it never gets boring...

SHIPPUDEN on the other hand has repetitive music throughout the entire series, New characters such as Sai are just annoying, & Sasuke was obviously 10x better in Naruto, The Story never changes in SHIPPUDEN, its either about Sasuke or Akatsuki, and unlike the original Naruto, Shippuden only has one mood set throughout the entire series and no comic relief, while Naruto had elements of Action, Comedy & Drama all mixed in together...

Naruto obviously kicked SHIPPUDEN ass...

I actually dont mind the SHIPPUDEN manga, but the anime is just annoying

Ive watched all the Naruto episodes and today I just watched the intro to the shippuuden series and was very pleased in what ive seen so far. I was scared they werent going to be the same. I watch the english dubbed episodes and Im not a fan when they changed voice actors, but i was pleasantly surprised when I heard the same voices. I hope that they keep it up :)

• 3 weeks later...
Shippuuden. I like that it's in HD.

Except you're wrong. Naruto Shippuuden may be animated at 16:9 but it's only done so at 480p. Thus why it's only released on DVD both in Japan and North America. All rips you see higher than 480p are likely Japanese TV station upscales.