Naruto vs Naruto Shippuuden

Rayd

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer 'Ship' over the first part.

It probably doesn't have a higher rating from pg to pg-13 or M but 'Ship' has much more drama and less pausing in fight scenes.

looking back when naruto has deal with zabuza and haku then his final fight with sasuke it was like 15 episodes for each fight it was so tedious. Naruto ship still does this, but less episodes are used to conclude with a single fight, for most of the ship fights.

Well, I haven't seen much of the shippuden yet but comparing the first 112 eps of shippuden with the first 112 of Naruto, The first one was better in almost any aspect: Naruto was cuter back then, The action was better and it even had better music and soundtracks(I really miss them). It's only the story that has improved a bit in shippuden.

• 2 weeks later...

When I reached the gloomy and depressing parts of shippuden i watched the chuunin exams of Naruto again it put me in such a good mood. but shippuden is so good COS THEY FINALLY SHOW THE AKATSUKI FOR REAL! Yup they showed Itachi and Kisame in Naruto but we didnt know anything about the others...so i personaly prefer shippuden, tho Naruto is rly good too...^^