Ctrl+v

shinji

• 2 weeks later...

"Where are we?" she asked, unable to see anything worth stopping for. They were deep into the woods, rare spots of sunlight trickling through the thick foliage above. Strange little mushrooms and plants accented the ground, though they hadn't crossed paths with any other creatures aside from the birds in the trees and the occasional flying insect or two. "We've been walking for miles, haven't we?"

The woman suddenly turned, pulling Faun by the arm. They came to the edge of the trees, a clearing revealed before them. In the distance, Faun could see smoke, thick and black, billowing up into the sky, a small aircraft flying away back towards the plate.

"It happened, then." She looked at the woman, uncertain of what she was expecting. Perhaps that it were a lie or only a possibility shown to her, not a reality. "They burnt it away. Did they even look inside?"

"Looking too much would answer questions they'd rather remain unanswered. They are like you, your people." The woman shifted uneasily on her feet, her head and arms swaying loosely. "This body is almost finished." Faun thought it was finished long ago, but held her tongue. "You have questions."

Uncertain whether it was an invitation, she waited, watching the woman slump to her knees. "Puppetry," the woman said, lifting her head towards Faun for the first time. "Difficult in proximity, more difficult in distance. Time is short."

She looked at the woman's face, the vacant sockets, the thin lips that seemed to want to move with the words but failed to. "Where are you?"

"You'll not see it now. Too many strangers yet before you."

"Tristan, you mean. Where is he?"

"He is safe."

"That doesn't answer my question," she replied, exasperated. "But thank you, I suppose, for letting me know. What am I supposed to do? How can I find him?"

The woman fell backwards, her empty gaze facing the sky, dimming with the setting sun. "The night is not on your side. You'll not find him if you are dead."

"You're falling apart." Faun wasn't sure if she was more relieved the puppet was falling apart or fearful that she was about to be left very much alone, bloody and unsettling companion though she was.

"The connection is weakening. More than it already was."

"Were you… were you trying to help me?"

"You are not of us. I have done my duty."

Faun let out a sharp breath. "That's not an answer. Are you incapable of giving me answers? Is this some sort of joke meant to waste my time?" When no reply came, she found herself beginning to cry. Now led miles away from the train, no idea where she was or where to begin looking for Tristan, she felt utterly alone. Some small part of her hoped the friendly creature from earlier would return, perhaps lead her to safety.

Realising how absurd that sounded even in the privacy of her mind, she wondered if there would be patrols from the plate, if they would help her if she were to be found. She wondered if the crash would be reported, a bland update pushed to everyone's tablets, if an accusing finger would be crooked at the same people said to have been behind previous attacks. She wondered if anyone would notice she was missing, if everyone would write her off as dead—if Jules would write her off as dead. It seemed very possible he would look for her, if all his talk about the rebels was true, if he believed a single word he was telling her before they parted.

From my story. It copies over the formatting, woo.

Did you click on it to see what it does? I wish to know what Jeff does!

Did you click on it to see what it does? I wish to know what Jeff does!

Apparently, it was a spell check correction. After I figured it out, I felt kind of dumb. But I was so confused at first.

Then for my Ctrl+V...

http://img831.images...9166/sotw82.jpg

I needed to fix my signature link.

Edited by poetictragedy

Economical

Refers to how Economical factors would affect the operations of e-commerce or the business in general.

Since pristine restorations are planning on launching an e-commerce website, they have to make sure that proper provisions (budgets, balances etc.) are put in place. In the budget pristine restorations would account for any financial risks or consequences that may affect pristine restorations from an economic stand point. If these risks are not considered pristine restorations runs the risk of having their economic standing tarnished and would be forced to make major cuts to its budgets, planned or unplanned borrowing schema and taxes. This might cause the government of which ever country that this economic downturn is happening in to intervene, which would cause the company to lose reputation and financial resources.

doing assignments..-_-