Ctrl+v

shinji

Scott slid to the left of Jyro, creating a red aura around himself before arching his sword out of it’s sheathe and towards his opponent. A small ball of fire flew form Scott’s' sword and hitting Jyro in the chest, before he had a chance to move the sword was thrust onto his chest plate then quickly removed.

Yup I meant AT school, it was my way of reminding myself when I was little, come on I was 5 at the time geez, I know the proper term is Anno Domini. I'm not that stupid.

“He has pledged his life to me as Princess.” Pippa puffed up her cheeks in frustration.

“So he knows?” Ivy’s light tone became very serious.

“Not everything. But of course it won’t take long for him to work out.” Pippa sighed.

“I am right here ma’am.” Delasa piped up.

“Be silent.” Pippa snapped “You will speak when spoken too soldier.” She ordered angrily.

“Yes ma’am.” He mumbled. Pippa breathed in deep. It wasn’t him she was annoyed at, but she couldn’t stop herself from snapping at him.

“Our meal should be ready soon.” Ivy ignored their exchanged and informed them. “Hey Rynn, you hungry?” She smiled and asked the little girl. Whom Pippa had been neglecting.

“No, I’m not hungry.” She said in a small voice”I think rusty is.’ She added stroking Rusty’s chin, and smiled has he purred.

“Alright, well get some sleep kiddo” Ivy smiled weakly, and turned the rabbits.

Pippa sat fuming to herself. Delasa, despite how it must have looked, wasn’t the issue. Pippa’s heart nearly jumped out of her throat each time she stole a glance in his direction. Her body betraying her was what made her furious.

Her journey was going to be very difficult if it was busy trying to keep her internal organs on the inside.

Delasa sat silently just as she told him to. Pippa puffed her cheeks in frustration, now she wanted him to be chatting idly. At least then the silence would be broken.

“How far away is the food?” Pippa asked Ivy.

“Should be just about done.” Ivy replied. She poked at the rabbit to test the meat. She removed a rabbit from the fire and handed it to Pippa.

“Thank you.” Pippa nibbled on the carcase “Delasa have you eaten?” She asked.

“I have not since leaving Kutar.” He replied and eyed the remaining rabbits hungrily.

Ivy threw him a rabbit, which he caught with ease.

“Soldier’s need to eat if they’re going to protect the princess.” Icy smirked and handed one of the remaining rabbits to Rynn and began eating the other.

ooo

some of aishod, i'm not sure why i copied it lol

"How eerie!" said the girl, advancing cautiously. "--And what a heavy door!" She touched it as she spoke and it suddenly swung to with a click.

"Good Lord!" said the man. "I don't believe there's a handle inside. Why, you've locked us both in!"

"Not both of us. Only one of us," said the girl, and before his eyes she passed straight through the door, and vanished.

@mae: actually even i thought A.D was after death.

forgot to ask before, about the story in the spoiler, what is the name of the story

Using a single character, a single setting and simple plot write a 500 words short story

where the character is confronted with the main conflict of a story. Do not exceed the word limitation. Marks will reflect the ability to fit within a set word

count requirement.

@ Job: Story in the spoiler is Kam island, there is a link in mine and Shazi's sigs.

A.D, After death was how I kept track of the timeline, it was a remember word for me. That's all, so now I automatically call A.D After Death and i CBA changing it after i post LOL

Robert Stephenson

Getting to know me is quite an ask for anyone. I am a writer (author) with over 100 published stories, 5 books and one stage play. I am a retired Literary Agent, not an easy job, an Editor of fiction and non fiction (Please, I am very expensive, so be aware of that before asking), a publisher with 24 titles published to date and more on the way, and of course a tutor. I hope to be able to assist my students gain further experience with their writing and address short comings at an industry standard level as well as at a course standard level.

Info on my "tutor" >.<

I pick at my scabs too, haha. Somehow I always convince myself that it's okay underneath, that it's healed, and it never is.

A compulsion of Java's (and I share because it affects me) is that certain hairs from his beard get irritated or ingrown, so I have to sit and pluck out hairs until he says it feels better.

======

This seems familiar... Hmmmmmmmmm.

CUTIE

This isn’t our forest... where are we?

YUM-YUM stirs in the background and sits up

YUM-YUM

CUTIE what the heck is going on?

CUTIE turns to talk to YUM-YUM

CUTIE

I don’t know, we’re no where near home. I can’t see a forest anywhere around here.

CUTIE and YUM-YUM leave the Empty Block

2. STREETS, VARYING

CUTIE and YUM-YUM Travers the streets looking for something they recognise, they are disheartened when they have no luck

part of my homework, script writing sucks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...