Ctrl+v

shinji

http://fs5001d24.fileserve.com/file/eszmGNt/ZJYusiAKo1IcSssdw3z_Zf0RmTY8pCtL3DqKNfkzlpKgT2JscTdR6B2Mr1qLI547XIqhciKRumcElrmasQIpHEISXoZWTCO4uMdb_6D29vFlqRk82Nkn8Hv2EzPD6kYFsd3RBwoz8sSJM5amjnRzTlhcJ1OiWb-E_UKHXbUU-DM./Gunslinger%20Girl%20~IL%20TEATRINO~%20Ep%2008%20%27A%20Day%20in%20the%20Life%20of%20Claes%27%20%5BBlu-Ray%201080p%5D.mkv

Umm trying to remote upload from fileserve I guess but it didn't work yet (trying my luck on refile though).

**Pizza Parlour**

Kro pressed his nose against the glass as LL and Job Put together his and Poe's Pizza. “Nom nom nom nom....”

“If you don't stop drooling on the glass they are going to throw you out...”

“Nom nom nom...”

**Outside, somewhere...**

“Hey you come back here!” EO called out running after some noob, “STOP!”

“Hey EO!” Called Mae as she and Eve strolled down the street arm in arm.

“Hey, you see a noob run by here?” She panted.

“Nope, try Download Lane. That is where they normally head.” Mae smiled and EO rushed away.

**Koby's office**

“Looks like EO is on the job already...” Koga said watching the monitor with Koby.

“Yup, she was good then and doing well this time.”

**Ren's House**

“If you are staying with me you can clean as you don't have a damn job.” He tossed over his shoulder at Randy as they both stepped over piles of computer bits, games and Randy didn't wish to guess what else.

“Do I have too?” Randy whined.

“There is always outside...” Ren trailed off and a loud cackle sounded. “With Oby...”

“N-no thanks!” Randy said after diving under the lounge.

**Mute and Mal's**

“Cookies for me, cookies for you, everyone have some cookies too!” Alkin and Kyed sang dipping their cookies in glasses of milk.

A.D - After Death is how i learnt it at school ^.^;

*Edits* To let people know it was NOT what they taught, it was a way to make myself remember

There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning.

As he looked around the inside of the cabin, he was surprised to see the walls adorned by several portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred and malice. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.

The next morning, the hunter awoke — he turned, blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.