Ctrl+v

shinji

$bastard = array("sohbet", "jancat", "siberask", "strat", "deli", "ekselans", "kanoha_village", "muhabbetr", "sohpetg", "sohpetgen", "peter7", "syah_avx04", "iddaa", "cturk", "sturk");

if (in_array($_GET['u'], $bastard)) {
exit;
}

Put it in a php tag.. as it was some php code I'd had.

And the road becomes my bride

I have stripped of all but pride

So in her I do confide

And she keeps me satisfied

Gives me all I need

And with dust in throat I crave

Only knowledge will I save

To the game you stay a slave

Rover, wanderer

Nomad, vagabond

Call me what you will

But I'll take my time anywhere

Free to speak my mind anywhere

And I'll redefine anywhere

Anywhere I roam

Where I lay my head is home

The lyrics to Metallica's 'Whenever I May Roam'.

This was for another topic here... lol

The easiest way to note down a number is to make that many marks - little I's. Thus I means 1, II means 2, III means 3. However, four strokes seemed like too many....

V So the Romans moved on to the symbol for 5 - V. Placing I in front of the V — or placing any smaller number in front of any larger number — indicates subtraction. So IV means 4. After V comes a series of additions - VI means 6, VII means 7, VIII means 8.

X X means 10. But wait — what about 9? Same deal. IX means to subtract I from X, leaving 9. Numbers in the teens, twenties and thirties follow the same form as the first set, only with X's indicating the number of tens. So XXXI is 31, and XXIV is 24.

L L means 50. Based on what you've learned, I bet you can figure out what 40 is. If you guessed XL, you're right = 10 subtracted from 50. And thus 60, 70, and 80 are LX, LXX and LXXX.

C C stands for centum, the Latin word for 100. A centurion led 100 men. We still use this in words like "century" and "cent." The subtraction rule means 90 is written as XC. Like the X's and L's, the C's are tacked on to the beginning of numbers to indicate how many hundreds there are: CCCLXIX is 369.

D D stands for 500. As you can probably guess by this time, CD means 400. So CDXLVIII is 448. (See why we switched systems?)

M M is 1,000. You see a lot of Ms because Roman numerals are used a lot to indicate dates. For instance, this page was written in the year of Nova Roma's founding, 1998 CE (Common Era; Christians use AD for Anno Domini, "year of our Lord"). That year is written as MCMXCVIII. But wait! Nova Roma counts years from the founding of Rome, ab urbe condita. By that reckoning Nova Roma was founded in 2751 a.u.c. or MMDCCLI.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

! --!>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V

Larger numbers were indicated by putting a horizontal line over them, which meant to multiply the number by 1,000. Hence the V at left has a line over the top, which means 5,000. This usage is no longer current, because the largest numbers usually expressed in the Roman system are dates, as discussed above.

Name: Tidus Eragor

Race: Half-ling

Weapons: Clouds Buster Sword from FF7 AC, Blades throughout body(think wolverine but more blades), Anduil Flame of the West(has Strong power fire and due to its elven sheath it cannot be broken), Seen with a Elven long bow and a spear. Has a halberd sometimes. And has some hidden Knives.

Background: His mother was a Elf and his father a Human. He always looked up to dragon slayers as his father had once been one. He inherited his father’s swords, but Anduil was always mysterious. It had come through a long line of warriors in their family. After having his village and family destroyed at the age of 15, he set out to kill those who did it. He soon grew into a warrior. He is blonde haired Blue eyed. He is strong, has great agility and perception and endurance, and has a IQ off the chart. He is quiet and is slow to trust people. He also has fallen in love with a young elf about his age, and wants to one day marry her. He is most often a lone wolf. He is called Saint or Mercenary often by strangers. He is Tidus of Eragor.

You Are Coffee Ice Cream

coffee.jpg

Energetic and lively, you are always on the go.

You're doing a million things at once and doing them well.

You tend to motivate others and raise spirits.

You are most compatible with chocolate ice cream.

What Flavor Ice Cream Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatflavoricecreamareyouquiz/

LOL for the icecream thingy

lol, i just did a lil test thing;;;; :P

You Are a Chimera

You are very outgoing and well connected to many people.

Incredibly devoted to your family and friends, you find purpose in nurturing others.

You are rarely alone, and you do best in the company of others.

You are incredibly expressive, and people are sometimes overwhelmed by your strong emotions.