Zero Rising [Story]

Kekashi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 10

Once at the steps of the mansion, an old man, approached them. The man had long black hair, and was slider. “Good to see you again Master Zero Vesh.”

“It's good to see you two again also.” Replied the old man.

Kakashi and the old man charge at each other and start fighting. For several minutes they are evenly matched. Then Rei got bored and separated them. As they struggled to continue to try and kill each other Rei said, “Kakashi you do remember why we came here right?”

Kakashi looked at Rei and nodded in agreement. He then said to Zero Vesh, “The worst case is about to happened.” With that Zero Vesh's eyes widened.

“Then we have no other choice, do we? Zero Vesh asked.

“No, no we don't.” Kakashi said sternly to Zero Vesh. He quickly turned and said to the team, “Zero Vesh and I have some matters we need to discuss in private, you Guys can go to Tokyo and hang out or whatever.”

“Rei opened a door to Tokyo and they left. As they left Kakashi told Rei to go with them, “I'll send you a message telling you when you can comeback.”

Rei jumped for joy and ran after Arctic Wolf. On the other side she jumped on his back and said, “I get to hang with Wolfy today!”

Arctic Wolf tried to look up at the girl on his back but she had his head in between to mountains. He calmly asked her to stop doing that and please get off his back. She did so and then said, “We can split up and look around town. I want to be alone with my Wolfy. Kakashi will contact me when it's time to go back.”

“How will we find each other when it's time to go home, and why just you?” Lunar Wolf asked.

“You all have cell phones, and they don't work on the mountain. Kakashi and I have a linked mind since I am his Phoenix.” Rei explained. “Beside, we can meet up at 6 pm and he should be done by then. And before you leave,” Rei raised her hand and spoke three words in a foreign language, “now you can speak to everyone and they will understand you.”

With that everyone left, and Arctic Wolf ended up alone with Rei. They walked along the streets and she told him all of what has happened with her and Kakashi. Arctic Wolf sighed and turned around quickly when heard something behind him.

They turned in time to see three giant brutes charging at them. The got ready to fight back, but just before the brutes were in striking distance somebody jumped in fount of them and slashed the brutes to pieces.

The hero turned around and greeted them in English, “You two ok? That was almost messy.” He had black spiked hair with white tips, blue eyes that seem to glow at times, and a decent muscular build.. And he was wearing a white trenchcoat with black cross, black tee, jeans and Cowboy boots, and carried a big sword and a gun.

Rei punched him in the face sending him flying down the road, and Arctic Wolf Charged after him to make sure he was ok.

Chapter 11

The hero turned around and greeted them in English, “You two ok? That was almost messy.” He had black spiked hair with white tips, blue eyes that seem to glow at times, and a decent muscular build.. And he was wearing a white trench coat with black cross, black tee, jeans and Cowboy boots, and carried a big sword and a gun.

Rei punched him in the face sending him flying down the road, and Arctic Wolf Charged after him to make sure he was ok.

When Arctic Wolf reached the the twitching corpse and examined it he realized that the unlike guy was still alive. Right as Rei got close to Arctic Wolf, she realized who it was that she hit and started to attack him again. Just as she started to swing her fist at the guy on the ground, Chains materialized around her arms restraining her.

“Rei, are you with Rezin?” Kakashi asked in the back of her mind.

“Yes,” she replied, “Now let me kill him. He want stop stalking me!”

“Rei, don't kill him, We might be able to use him later.” Kakashi requested. “Besides, it would take to long to kill him and dispose of the body, that you might not get to tell him You love him if you do. And you defiantly won't get to kiss him. Just tell Rezin that I want him to go back with you guys, and tell him where to meet one of the other team members.”

Rei blushed at the thought, finally she said “Rezin, go find one of the other team members, Here's the location of one of them.” Rei hands him a piece of paper with a name and number on it. “Zero wants to meet with you.” As she spoke the chains disintegrated and she slouched to the ground with a sigh.

Arctic Wolf walks over and crouches by Rei to give her a big hug as Rezin walks off. Rei whispers to Arctic wolf, “I love you.”

“I know, I love you too.” Arctic Wolf whispers back in her ear. He wraps his arms around her and gives her a hug, and grabs her but.

Else where, Eve is walking through a Zoo with Danny, and Shade. When they get to the monkey habitat, They meet Koby, Mea, and Rezin. All of the sudden, a gun is fired. The crowd starts yelling and running around trying to find the exists or a safe place to hide. The Team move to a defensive position and get ready to fight.

Another shot is fired. “Is everyone Ok?” Shade asks.

“Yeah, I am.” Eve replied.

“Just peachy.” Rezin said.

“F-f-fine I t-t-think.” Danny stuttered.

“Mae, Koby what about you two?” Shade asked. There was no reply, They all looked to where they were standing. They were gone. Everyone started looking for them when, Eve heard Mae screamed like a little girl. They all ran to where they heard the scream. When they got there, they saw that Koby was uncontentious, and Mae was struggling with Some weird little kid.

Chapter 12

Everyone started looking for them when, Eve heard Mae screamed like a little girl. They all ran to where they heard the scream. When they got there, they saw that Koby was uncontentious, and Mae was struggling with some weird little kid...

Eve Grabbed the little kid and punted him into a door frame. And helped Mae to her feet. Shade, Rezin, and Danny run to check on Koby who was completely unconscious. Danny leaned close and realized Koby had been shot in the shoulder and was bleeding badly. He quickly rolled Koby onto his side, and saw that it wasn't a throw and throw. He rolled him back over and tried to perform field medicine.

Danny started by Cutting off Koby's shirt. He cleaned the area around the wound, and started to remove the bullet. When Danny touched the area around the bullet hole, Koby cringed and started to wake up. Suddenly Koby's whole body flinched and his legs kicked upwards. One of his legs went straight between Danny's sending surges of pain through his whole body as he tumbled over.

Danny crawled into the fettle position, and cringes in pain. Koby sat straight up and grabbed his shoulder in pain, He was fully awake now.

“Why did you kick me in the balls, Koby?” Danny asked as he tried to get up.

“It was a reflex.” Koby said in pain.

Mae ran over to Koby, and told him to lie back down. She quickly and skillfully finished the job Danny started, thanks to the assistance of Eve.

Shade passed him a jug of sake that he had bought earlier. “Here, it'll help dull the pain.” Is all he said.

Koby Grabbed the jug and took three huge gulps. “I'm better.” Said Koby as he tried to stand up.

“Somebody call Rei. We need to get Koby to a hospital.” Mae ordered.

Danny quickly called Rei, and started explaining what happened. Danny had just finished explaining everything when Eve let out a giant ear piercing girly scream.

“Get it off. Get it off. Get it off. GET IT OFF!” Eve screamed as she ran in circles trying to get something off her back.

Mae grabbed her, and saw the hands on her boobs. She spun Eve around and ripped the little kid who she was wrestling with earlier off of Eve's back.

“Stop trying to molest people kid!” Mae demanded. “It's especially not cool to try and do it while they are unconscious.”

The kid's eyes started to tear up, and he said as he started crying, “I'm sowwy.”

Eve and Mae looked at the little kid. Mae set him down genitally and asked, “Where are you're parents?”

“I don't have any parents.” the kid replied as he dried his eyes.

Another gunshot reminded them they weren't safe. “We have to get out of here.” Koby said. “Bring the kid with you, we'll find someplace safe for him to stay.”

When they escaped, the kid looked at everyone and said, “Thank you for saving me from those men. My name is Chidori but you guys can call me Chi.”

Koby looked at him and asked, “The people firing guns were after you?”

“Yeah, I belong to a rich family, I was genetically mutated to become able to fight people like someone named Zero who are really strong.” Chi responded. “But I didn't want to fight anyone.”

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter XII

Koby looked at him and asked, “The people firing guns were after you?”

“Yeah, I belong to a rich family, I was genetically mutated to become able to fight people like someone named Zero who are really strong.” Chi responded. “But I didn't want to fight anyone.”

Everyone stared at him in amazement. Wondering just how it is that this little kid could defeat Kakashi.

Twenty minutes later...

Rei and Arctic Wolf were waiting on the other side of town. “Come on let's go find them and go home. We are 20 minutes late.”

Just as they were about to leave a gate appeared and Kakashi walked through it. “Let's go look for them. Rei you and Arctic wolf check the other side of town. I'll check...”

Before Kakashi could say another word, he dodged his head ever so gracefully to the right. When he did a bullet whizzed past him grazing a few of his orange hairs. He moved again and more bullets whizzed by. He drew his gun when he noticed some people running towards them. “Rei, the team is running here,” he shouted to Rei and Artcic Wolf who had taken cover. “They're being chased by someone. Get ready to counter-attack.”

The team ducked their heads as another flurry of bullets whizzed over head. Shade and Rezin turned and fired a shots in the direction that the bullets were coming from. The saw the location they were supposed to meet at, and they saw Kakashi ready to fight back.

He yelled to them, “Scatter!”

Everyone ducked for cover, and Kakashi dashed forward at a blinding speed. The only thing you here is four gunshots, and then silence.

Suddenly and slowly they heard the heavy footsteps of a pair of military boots. They look up and see Kakashi walking by signaling them to follow closely.

When Kakashi got to where Chi was they looked at each other for a moment. Kakashi holstered his gun, reached down and helped Chi to his feet. “I don't think either of us wants to fight each other ever, so let's be friends, ok?”

Everyone watched anxiously hoping that Chi would say yes.

“I'd like that.” Chi said happily.

“Good let's go back, And I'll explain everything that's happened and is going to happen...” Kakashi said with a smile.

What is going on? Why am I here? What is going to happen? And why am I talking? Find out in the next chapter.

Chapter 14

“Good let's go back, And I'll explain everything that's happened and is going to happen...” Kakashi said with a smile.

When they got back to the mountain, Kakashi explained how Chi was created twenty years ago, and that the people who created him where the leaders of the Yakuza. Kakashi had done several hits involving them.

Koby gave one long sigh and asked, “So the people firing at us were members of the Yakuza?”

“No,” Chi replied bluntly, “they were My bodyguards.”

Kakashi snickered at the thought, “Yeah, if you call overpriced hitman bodyguards, then yeah they are bodyguards.” Everyone looked bewildered at Kakashi as he took a sip of warm Saki. “They work for an organization called Chronos. An organization that I used to work for. I was ranked as number XII in their knights. One of the most prestigious positions.”

“So what does this have to do with us, Chi, and what's going to happen?” Eve asked.

“Well, The Chronos are directly linked to the Organization, and so are the Yakuza. You guys are going to have to deal with them when you fight this war.” Kakashi said as he polished off a jug of sake.

“You just said, 'You guys,' aren't you going to fight with us?” Razor asked.

Kakashi tried to avoid the question by standing up and asking everyone to follow him outside. “I'll explain more once we get outside” was all he said. Once outside he turned to his brother, Arctic Wolf, and asked hi to step forward.

With one long sigh Kakashi said in a solemn tone, “From one of great power to one of little, I give you my power, my knowledge, my skill, and more to add to your's. I'm giving you my power, and naming you the next Knight of Zero, Zero Karas, that I might leave this world knowing it's safe.” Kakashi performed several quick hand movements and placed his hands above Arctic Wolf's heart and mind; He spoke several words in an ancient language, and his hand glowed bright red, his entire body was instantly covered in strange ancient markings that also glowed bright red. Arctic Wolf's body was soon also covered in this light and markings.

“Sleep!” Kakashi said as he ran his hand over Arctic Wolf's face. Kakashi Caught his brother as Arctic Wolf fell into a deep sleep. “Koby carry him to one of those mats and lay him down. Rei will you come forward now.”

Rei stepped forward and asked, “What's going on Kak?”

“It's time I freed you from this prison...” Kakashi said as he performed several rapid hand signs.

Chapter 15

“It's time I freed you from this prison...” Kakashi said as he performed several rapid hand signs.

“What are you talking about?” Mae asked.

Kakashi looked at Mae and replied, “Rei and I are bound together by a seal of life. Simply put, She gave up her life that I may live. And now we are stuck together till I die. Or so the legend behind this seal goes...”

Rei's eyes filled with terror, “There's no way to break that bond, even if one of us died. You know that Kak, we've tried everything.”

“Not everything Rei.” Kakashi said as he bit his thumb to draw blood for a seal. “There are many things that only Zero knows, and refuses to let louse unless absolutely necessary.” He smiled as he said that last part.

Kakashi performed even more hand symbols at an even faster rate. Finally he held his his hand and spoke Ancient words that resounded throughout the complex. “Now my dear Rei, It's time for me to leave.” Just as he said that a Chain appears connecting his heart with hers. “If I break this chain I will die, and you will be free again. Free to be with the guy you love. Free to save the world.”

“Good bye.” Kakashi said as he riped the chain apart. He fell to his knees coughing up blood. He looked up, extended out his hand and said something so quietly that no one could here him.

Rei was dragged back to the corner where Arctic Wolf was lying. “She was Screaming at the top of her lungs, “NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...” Tears streaming from her eyes as she watched her close friend fade into a shadow.

Kakashi blew everyone back and was swallowed up by a giant shadow. I have one last thing to do.

Everyone was still in shook, wondering why he did this? And what was really going on?

“This time I will destroy all of you, and nothing will stop me!” Kakashi yelled at a mysterious group of robed figures. He charged at them sword in hand, passion burning in his heart, and nothing holding him back not even his own impending death.