• Rukia Kuchiki
    • Kisuke Urahara
    • Gin Ichimaru
    • Isshin Kurosaki
    • Shinji Hirako
    • The King of Soul Society
    • Other
    • Doesn't Get Killed

Yeah it's gonna be Ichigo. Although it would be interesting, if it wasn't.

Honestly I'd like it if he survived. I think he makes an awesome villian. Aizen's probably in my top 3 favorite villians ever.

If he were to die by other means, Urahara should kill him epicly. Just my opinion.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have killed him instead of imprisoning him... I voted Gin in the poll because he came the closest to actually doing it ^.^

Hmmm... too bad "Aizen" wasn't in the poll x3 I could have voted other, but oh well~ Aizen committing suicide ftw <3

I wouldn't say that Ichigo would do it. He hasn't killed anybody important in the series D: (only minor hollows that don't do anything)

Also, do y'all know that Kubo plans to make list last another 10 years? o_o yeah.... a lot could happen in that time- hopefully Aizen actually dying x_x

They should have killed him instead of imprisoning him... I voted Gin in the poll because he came the closest to actually doing it ^.^

Hmmm... too bad "Aizen" wasn't in the poll x3 I could have voted other, but oh well~ Aizen committing suicide ftw <3

I wouldn't say that Ichigo would do it. He hasn't killed anybody important in the series D: (only minor hollows that don't do anything)

Also, do y'all know that Kubo plans to make list last another 10 years? o_o yeah.... a lot could happen in that time- hopefully Aizen actually dying x_x

Please learn to use spoiler tags. I edited your post.

As for your spoiler:

So I see you know what happens, but I'm guessing you don't actually read the manga otherwise you would know this fact. Aizen is immortal and cannot die. Imprisonment was ALL they could do.

Haha sorry ^-^"

And continuing on with that..

They could have tried to find a way to kill him >.> Hmmm... I guess they're just doing the imprisonment until they DO find a way to do it... I just hope he doesn't escape in the mean time.

And I DO read the manga and have giant discussions at lunch about the new chaps every week~ Speaking of which, that last one was super predictable >_< Chad FINALLY showed up xD Maybe with Ichigo regaining his powers, things will actually get somewhere new...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I mean i can see ichigo doing him in but he'd probably "die" in the middle and either someone will finish it off or he'll go Vastos Lordes again. Idk i think the bleach writers used the scheme too much with the whole Ichigo loses in the middle of the battle and someone else finishes it off. I'd rather someone else just go straight for it in a 1vs1 battle and if thts so i'd have to say Gin.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ichigo should fight against Aizen because of what he did to Rukia. He is them main character of the Manga and Anime so I guess its typical that he defeats Aizen.

Urahara should deal the final blow to him because of what he did to him. I still reckon Aizen should have been killed by Kisuke Urahara and not the other ending.