• Rukia Kuchiki
    • Kisuke Urahara
    • Gin Ichimaru
    • Isshin Kurosaki
    • Shinji Hirako
    • The King of Soul Society
    • Other
    • Doesn't Get Killed

I was just wondering who you think deserves to kill him, I kinda wish Shinji had been able to, it seemed the most fitting to me, even though it looks like now (in the manga) and it kinda always looked like Ichigo would be the one to do him in, that just makes it seem to... direct or something for the plot. You never know though someone could show up... but this is me asking who you want Aizen to be killed by not who you think, though maybe it's the same.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have been hilarious if that weak Momo was the one to do him in for his betrayal.

However, it's going to definitely be Ichigo, everyone knew that from that start.

In a shonen series, it's always the main character who finishes the main villain.

Shinji or Hiyori, heck even Urahara would have been good candidates to finish him off.

As those are the people he harmed the most in his betrayal of Soul Society.

As for the poll.. I vote Urahara although we all know Ichigo will be the one to do him in.

Would have been hilarious if that weak Momo was the one to do him in for his betrayal.

However, it's going to definitely be Ichigo, everyone knew that from that start.

In a shonen series, it's always the main character who finishes the main villain.

Shinji or Hiyori, heck even Urahara would have been good candidates to finish him off.

As for the poll.. I vote Urahara although we all know Ichigo will be the one to do him in.

you got that right koby.

besides, if we do a recap, everyone else is lying dead or injured somewhere and ichigo is the last guy left standing.

plus, he's got the "SSJ3" upgrade now, so it'll probably be a good long fight.

hey you never know might happen i mean ichigo could be fighting Aizen and out of no were somebody else could come in and stab Aizen -_- i mean i seen this before everybody injured and only one guy left then out of nowhere some random guy steps in stabs the villain but is just me also i think gin should of killed him and he had a good plan but it backfired in the end

• 2 months later...

It's not Just because he is the main character that he is the one who has to kill him. Ichigo is the only one who can at the moment Aisen has not had the opportunity to hypnotize Ichigo as of yet. The rest of the soulreapers are currently under aizen spell. They do not stand a chance against him.

It's not Just because he is the main character that he is the one who has to kill him. Ichigo is the only one who can at the moment Aisen has not had the opportunity to hypnotize Ichigo as of yet. The rest of the soulreapers are currently under aizen spell. They do not stand a chance against him.

Isshin couldn't be under his spell since he was unknown to all of the Soul Reapers, even the Captain Commander didn't seem to recognize Ichigo's name. So either Isshin was even before his time (which would not explain his youth compared to the Captain Commander) or Isshin changed his name, but even then some of the Soul Reapers have seen Isshin such as Rukia, Renji, etc.. and none recognized him. Therefore he couldn't have been around when Aizen hypnotized him. Isshin has displayed great strength as well.

Even under Aizen's spell though the Captain Commander had him beat but he sacrificed himself to save the people was the only reason he lost.

Really they did not need outside help as usual. It would be pathetic for the Gotei 13 to exist if every major problem required someone from the outside to handle it for them.

So yes, it ALL comes back to him simply being the main character.

Aizen turned out to be immortal and cannot die. Ichigo beat him though and they sealed in away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...