Log Horizon Season 3?

Trinity Soul

2 hours ago, Trinity Soul said:

Okay I gotta ask since you guys know the right places to get these answers. Has Log Horizon been confirmed for a third season? And also if it has do any of you know when it is suppose to aire?

Probably won't happen. There is apparently legal issues involved due to tax evasion and some shit by the writer... and since the anime was government funded, I suppose it won't be funded further.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, thesimpson36 said:

IKR, not sure what is taking so long. Usually I like to watch the dub, but if its horrible i switch to the subs. Might have to go straight to subs at this rate

I am not going to speculate the reason, but most of them are about dub dialogues being modified. Recently all the dubs are being very good, I think we already long past the time where dubs are horrible. There are dedicated people/production companies doing quality dubs. The sub>dub is no longer a issue now. For example I saw mob psycho in sub and I liked it very much and I thought dubs for this show would suck if it was ever made, but when I saw its dub I was amazed by it. It didn't loose anything from sub, I enjoyed it as much as subs.

Edited by gskumar

On 2/11/2019 at 9:49 AM, gskumar said:

I am not going to speculate the reason, but most of them are about dub dialogues being modified. Recently all the dubs are being very good, I think we already long past the time where dubs are horrible. There are dedicated people/production companies doing quality dubs. The sub>dub is no longer a issue now. For example I saw mob psycho in sub and I liked it very much and I thought dubs for this show would suck if it was ever made, but when I saw its dub I was amazed by it. It didn't loose anything from sub, I enjoyed it as much as subs.

Hmmmm horrible was probably not the right word. Sometimes I find the characters being voiced in english to not match what I feel like they should sound, hence I will go to the sub and see if that issue is resolved. Not knocking on the dub, but just in that case I prefer how the sub sounds to the dub (latest example was Karakai jozu no takagi san. main cast sounded better in japanese than english to me). However, my first preference is usually dub. Really liked the my hero academia dub and tbh all might sounds better in english than japanese. Personal preference. I never liked the sub>dub argument. I always take each anime as a case by case and see which one I like