Anime Recommenadation

manc4life

Can anyone recommend me some anime like the following, shows that are mainly comedy with some fantasy elements and stuff. I don't mind slapstick humor. Having a dub is important though.

1. Seto no Hanayome (My Bride is a Mermaid)

58383.jpg

2. Kore wa Zombie ? (Is This a Zombie?)

Is_this_a_Zombie_Dubbed.png

I have also seen Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (Demon King Daimao), Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica (Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero, High School DxD, The Devil is a Part Timer, Baka & Test, Rosario To Vampire so anything other than these shows will do.

I wanted to watch Princess Resurrection if that is any good but i don't see it being rated all that well. So any shows like the first two I've mentioned would be great.

Thank you.

Just now, emjay911 said:

The Devil is a Part-timer (really funny and light)

&

Good Luck Girl! (it was good and funny in an average way with some ecchi moments)

Already seen both. I had my doubts about Good Luck Girl at first after watching the first episode but then after nearly a year i gave it another go and I really enjoyed the show.

6 minutes ago, kitkat said:

The World God Only Knows

Nyan Koi! (Haven't watched it yet)

Level E (lol)

The World God only Knows I have seen the first two seasons and the OVAs. Im waiting for Scyrous to finish it so i'll watch season three. 

Level E looks nice, and i have been putting of Nyan Koi for a long time as it didn't interest all that well. Guess might as well try i guess. Can you point me to good releases for both?

18 minutes ago, emjay911 said:

Thats about the only fantasy comedies I have seen. :nothing_to_say:

Ok fantasy might be stretching it a bit so how about any other really good comedies.

4 minutes ago, manc4life said:

Level E looks nice, and i have been putting of Nyan Koi for a long time as it didn't interest all that well. Guess might as well try i guess. Can you point me to good releases for both?

For Level E, I downloaded Daman's release and for Nyan Koi I think for now is Shiro's.

On 2/6/2018 at 6:55 PM, kitkat said:

Nyan Koi! (Haven't watched it yet)

Level E (lol)

Nyan Koi is a fun show. Thanks for the suggestion, i like me some fantasy harem comedies and there is a new release as well 1080p FLAC.

Now onward to Level E :P

Oh my, just remembered i had downloaded MKs Food Wars 2