Here's the first trailer.

Thoughts? Though I'm sure some people are just gonna say it's generic or meh. Okay. What the hell do you want? Everything spoiled now? Something else? I for one really liked it. But first, we get Black Panther in February. And then this in May. Or April, if you live outside the US.

Edited by Predaking-117
  • Like 1

Like I did with Age of Ultron and Civil War, I'll definitely marathon all the movies again. I'd be more than happy to.

@Pizza Cat, Black Widow has blonde hair now because she's in hiding after what happened in Civil War last year. I feel like even when people give an explanation, it'll either be ignored or just called stupid and think of something else like laziness on the actress's part. You could watch the MCU movies as they came out by year and Phase. Though if you want chronological order, yeah, Google is your friend.

Edited by Predaking-117

22 hours ago, Predaking-117 said:

@Pizza Cat, Black Widow has blonde hair now because she's in hiding after what happened in Civil War last year. 

Thanks for letting me know that. I am a few movies behind. I had just noticed the drastic change in hair style between two or three movies I saw her in. Just assumed this was another one. It's good to know. I really need to catch up. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Predaking-117 said:

I just came back from seeing the movie. OMG it was a thrill to watch. O.o I really can't wait for the rest of Phase 3.

I agree... I found the movie quite enjoyable... with lots of feels!
I had no plans of having a Marvel marathon before the movie... now that I've watched it, I feel like I wanna have that marathon now!! ^_^ 

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, EmptyBasket said:

Yall-Got-Any-More-Of-That.jpg

Waiting on that next Avengers movie. Can't get excited for any other Marvel movie until then.

It'll be interesting to see how they revert the events that unfolded.

Especially since we all know

Spoiler

there is no way most of the deaths remain. Especially since quite a few of the characters already have confirmed movie sequels in the works.

But eh, I'm extremely interested in seeing Deadpool 2 which comes out in a few days. Loved the first one.

Although Marvel, it technically isn't part of the larger Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Just because I know some characters are coming back in future movies doesn't mean the events of Infinity War hurt less. It could be a case where the MCU is screwing with us & the characters who did die are replaced with legacy characters in the future. I doubt the latter would happen, but I would be surprised if it does.

In the meantime, while I am excited for Deadpool 2, and I might give Into the Spider-Verse a chance, I also really look forward to Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel. I still don't know why the hell Sony is making a Venom movie and plan a series of movies about Spider-Man's villains - without Spidey. Thank God that's also not in the MCU.