olympustenay

What is your age and why are you still downloading cartoons?

Just turned 25.
Why I still watch cartoon?

1. > Implying you can outgrew watching cartoon?
    Cartoon is just one style of animation. The style of animation doesn't dictate what age the viewer should be.
  2. Rewatching. Sometimes I just feel like rewatching stuff I watch years ago. Latest rewatch was Futurama. :3
  • Like 1

BUF, this question is a little bit complicated, I ask to myself each time I am watching cartoons like a teenager, well, in my case I like to watch cartoons in english because I am studying an intensive and oficial course of this language and I think that it will be good to learn a lot of vocabulary, sentences that I can use in the exams and because I can understand almost the complete chapter of whatever cartoon series I´m watching in that moment and it makes me feel good with myself xD, with the live action series I have to put subtitles in many cases :( but I really think that there are superb masterpieces cartoons series, which are drawn admirably well and the subject is also incredible... ( I am sorry wheter I have made any grammar mistake :P )

To conclude, I would like to say that be a child has no age and everyone has a child inside. 

Edited by Freezer

Turing 40 next year and still enjoying them! Many of them are fun and nostalgic or both. I also have kids, so it is fun rewatching some things and also to discover new stuff with them.

• Like 1

I'm 22 and i've been watching cartoons ever since i can remember. It's a passion of mine, and i actually wanna be a professional animator someday. Currently going through a design major and studying/practicing on my free time, so hopefully i'll get there someday!

As to why i'm downloading them -- i'm a preservationist data hoarder and want to have all my favorite media available offline on the highest quality possible, subs and dual audio (one my native language, the other the original language). I'm too poor to spend all my money on blu-rays and too skeptical to trust the data to survive unscathed on optical media, so i just download them and keep them on archive drives. Someday i will buy them though, as i want to support the industry and have my own physical collection.

Edited by Bellzz

I'm 27 years old and cartoons are still awesome. Nothing wrong with feeling like a kid at heart. Re-watching cartoons I grew up with allows me to remember the fond times where I'd sit in front of the TV and waste my entire day watching a decent variety without playing any sort of favoritism.

#exaggeration #truewords

24, I simply find cartoons more entertaining than live action, but at the same time don't own a tv of any sort, I watch a lot of modern animation as well as slowly building a physical archive of the stuff I enjoyed as a kid.

I´m 24, and I still download cartoons for two reason: rewatching old series I liked as a child , and watching old and new series I could´t as a child.