44 members have voted

1. 1. Which container do you prefer?

• MKV
    • MP4

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Samue1 said:

MP4

0wBd0Xc.png

Daf*** I bet the MKV community will smack my face for this. Come give me a slap I DON'T CARE! I'm an MP4 guy.

All opinions here are your own, it doesn't matter what others think. So if you're a MP4 fan then show it everyone has their own preference. I prefer mkv, but I do have  this to say about mp4's, you can add cover art to them and I like it when files have cover art. 

Yeah MP4 is much more organize. You can simply tag them in mp3tag while for MKV container, it's so messy, unorganized, sometimes not compatible with certain players.

I always keep my files neat, tidy and clean. Not stinky, gross and messy. And I guess I'm the only boy here who does that. I don't dump them in downloads after this.

When I sort files:

TV Shows > iTunes Plus TV Shows > (TV Program) > TV TITLE > SEASON 1/2/3/4/... >

TV Shows > Netflix TV Shows > (TV Program) > TV TITLE > SEASON 1/2/3/4/... > 

Edited by Samue1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NeutralHatred said:

If you can't play an MKV, you need a computer that wasn't created in 1999.

Excuse me, MKV isn't friendly like Salad without it's dressing. Don't even get me started about MKV because it doesn't need any artwork because it's naked like it should be. :P How's that for a fire-back at you? :P:P 

Don't make me mad. I have anger issues and I can get mad easily. I don't care what the MKV community wants to say about me, bash my face. WHO CARES?

Edited by Samue1

58 minutes ago, Samue1 said:

Excuse me, MKV isn't friendly like Salad without it's dressing. Don't even get me started about MKV because it doesn't need any artwork because it's naked like it should be. :P How's that for a fire-back at you? :P:P 

Don't make me mad. I have anger issues and I can get mad easily. I don't care what the MKV community wants to say about me, bash my face. WHO CARES?

No need for anger here, we're only having some fun ;)

On 10/2/2017 at 4:14 AM, DRX said:

All opinions here are your own, it doesn't matter what others think. So if you're a MP4 fan then show it everyone has their own preference. I prefer mkv, but I do have  this to say about mp4's, you can add cover art to them and I like it when files have cover art. 

You can add cover art to .mkv files. Heck, I remove the cover art most of the time. I don't like all the files of a show looking the same when I open the folder.

Most of the time the cover art is a custom showing the release group's logo.

Edited by MaxxCatt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MaxxCatt said:

You can add cover art to .mkv files. Heck, I remove the cover art most of the time. I don't like all the files of a show looking the same when I open the folder.

Most of the time the cover art is a custom showing the release group's logo.

Yes I read you can add cover art to mkv's but when I tried it, it didn't show.

2 minutes ago, MaxxCatt said:

It shows for me. I think the problem is most people don't rename the pic to 'cover' before attaching it.

Interesting, I didn't think that would be necessary, but I will check it out. Thanks for the info :D