Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dragonamar

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

25 posts in this topic

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

boruto-kv.jpg

MAL

Synopsis:

Naruto was a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He achieved his dream to become the greatest ninja in the village and his face sits atop the Hokage monument. But this is not his story... A new generation of ninja are ready to take the stage, led by Naruto's own son, Boruto!

Posted (edited)

After watching the first episode; I feel, its gonna take me quite a while before i get attach to this series. Also did not like what Kawaki implied at the start regarding Naruto!

Btw, does anyone know how many episodes it's gonna be?

Edited by dragonamar

Looking for to this! Does anyone know when / if an english dub is on the way?

So far up to episode 3 I'm liking it. Its building the characters right now.  But, its worth watching.

5 minutes ago, Moonkaw said:

But, where is download link

In the download section. This here is obviously the discussion section.

anyone know if this has a Sasuke like character?

Just now, teen dog said:

anyone know if this has a Sasuke like character?

It has Sasuke himself. As well as Sasuke's daughter. Boruto is after all, set right after Shippuuden ended. So all the characters are still of course there.

On 4/5/2017 at 11:25 AM, dragonamar said:

Btw, does anyone know how many episodes it's gonna be?

There's no such thing as a set number of episodes in the naruto series. It'll probably go on for quite some time.

29 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

There's no such thing as a set number of episodes in the naruto series. It'll probably go on for quite some time.

Yeah it doesn't help that there isn't even that much manga out for Boruto to adapt, and that the movie mostly covered what did exist.

So fillers are inevitable unless they decide to do season/cour runs like once a year instead of an long running format.

Just now, Koby said:

Yeah it doesn't help that there isn't even that much manga out for Boruto to adapt, and that the movie mostly covered what did exist.

And that's the perfect opportunity for their favorite thing, fillers!

On 1/5/2017 at 10:06 PM, omarhidan said:

boruto - naruto next fillerations ^^

right on!.. oh well, might still end up being my guilty pleasure to watch this year -_-

The story never end. Here... where i live Naruto was a really slow show for air and Shippuden was cutted in the 110 or 112...

I'm not really liking the show so far... i really hope that it gets better! :)

Most of my buddies are hating on it, saying the franchise is ruined. I don't agree cuz on the first episode boruto said something along the lines of "this is my story not my dad's" that's a message to the fans not to expect replication but something else. I honestly like it a lot so far I hope it keeps getting better, and I'm happy we get to see characters from naruto still have parts to play in the story, even if just for now.

I don't really know how to feel about it.  On one hand, I think it's an interesting concept.  On the other, I don't want the series to become stale like the Dragon Ball Series.