Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dragonamar

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

4 posts in this topic

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

boruto-kv.jpg

MAL

Synopsis:

Naruto was a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He achieved his dream to become the greatest ninja in the village and his face sits atop the Hokage monument. But this is not his story... A new generation of ninja are ready to take the stage, led by Naruto's own son, Boruto!

Posted (edited)

After watching the first episode; I feel, its gonna take me quite a while before i get attach to this series. Also did not like what Kawaki implied at the start regarding Naruto!

Btw, does anyone know how many episodes it's gonna be?

Edited by dragonamar

Looking for to this! Does anyone know when / if an english dub is on the way?

So far up to episode 3 I'm liking it. Its building the characters right now.  But, its worth watching.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now