Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

D.Knight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well Boruto anime and Boruto manga are two different entities rather than one being adapted from the other, much in the same way as Dragon Ball Super was.

However despite this, most of the Boruto anime can and is considered skippable filler, with only like 6 episodes out of the first 52 being canon. All in all the Boruto anime is mostly a mess and only exists to milk fans of the franchise.

Hell at 52 episodes, we're just now getting a few parts of the Boruto movie adapted (with added fluff and filler characters included of course, ugh). Maybe we'll get another Boruto movie soon based on content the series will eventually adapt and we can just say the series is pointless and to just watch the movies instead, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel like the series has done better job this arc than the movie did. The filler added actually worked for the betterment of the show in my opinion. I admit that the Chuunin exam was a wash though, I suppose we'll never get one as good as the original exam in Naruto that lasted a whole year worth of episodes.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...