Official Vent Thread

Arian

1 hour ago, Scyrous v0.9 said:

Did you know his department is the 3rd highest paid police department in the whole country (average salary of $111,000 a year)? Makes me wanna barf. Dude has the nerve to tell me my life is meaningless cuz I'm 20 and self employed despite the fact I'm working my ass off to get steady work (and you already know my dad didn't correct him, even joined him on this insult, he wouldn't have EVER said that if the cops weren't here) yet you make $111,000 a year to abuse the badge and villainaize innocent kids? Why do you carry yourself like you hate the world so much (and by the world I mean he really hates himself and just takes it out on the world) when you make 6 figures yearly to do a joke of a job?

Police of today are fucken bastards.

3 minutes ago, DRX said:

Police of today are fucken bastards.

I can only imagine what they were like before. Cuz if this is how they are with ALL eyes on them considering the amount of unwarranted shootings committed by officers on duty and all the videos out there of police brutality, imagine how they were before that

Sometimes I think the only major historical inaccuracy in LA Noire is that not enough of the cops in game are corrupt.

I feel bad for the newbies, Ik I trashed those "good cops" who see corruption and do nothing but as a newbie I'd imagine it's very difficult to speak up. Especially turning that whole "manufactured brotherhood" I mentioned earlier against you, the same brotherhood you work with AND for. It's not just his partners it's his superiors. Hell my dad wouldn't even feed me if his boss told him not to, imagine the authority a PD boss has.

Edited by Scyrous v0.9
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Not Scyrous said:

@Pizza Cat so I bought a month of legal shield, how do I log in, I don't remember creating an account or filling out anything to the effect of a username and password while buying a month of their service, I kno you don't have to log in to use the service I paid for I could just call the firm they hooked me up with but I wanna see what logging in lets me do

https://www.legalshield.com/member-login > Create Account 

You should have been given a Membership Number (or will get one in the mail depending on what you opted for) to sign up with. 

22 hours ago, Not Scyrous said:

Did you know his department is the 3rd highest paid police department in the whole country (average salary of $111,000 a year)? Makes me wanna barf. Dude has the nerve to tell me my life is meaningless cuz I'm 20 and self employed despite the fact I'm working my ass off to get steady work (and you already know my dad didn't correct him, even joined him on this insult, he wouldn't have EVER said that if the cops weren't here) yet you make $111,000 a year to abuse the badge and villainaize innocent kids? Why do you carry yourself like you hate the world so much (and by the world I mean he really hates himself and just takes it out on the world) when you make 6 figures yearly to do a joke of a job?

If the situation is as bad as you describe and your own parent calls the cops on you .. there are a couple of things you need to do .. which is probably hard to do

-1 Stay on your job and be patient until you can afford your own place

-2 Be patient more and don't wish anyone their death

There will come a time when you will be thinking about it and probably laugh ? 

1 hour ago, emjay911 said:

If the situation is as bad as you describe and your own parent calls the cops on you .. there are a couple of things you need to do .. which is probably hard to do

-1 Stay on your job and be patient until you can afford your own place

-2 Be patient more and don't wish anyone their death

There will come a time when you will be thinking about it and probably laugh ? 

Hope so, at least he wasn't at my throat today for once