Jump to content
Arian

Official Vent Thread

Recommended Posts

While arriving home from BJs, (don't ask) my cellphone was very close to being abandoned/lost on the taxi I was in. Thankfully, I retrieved it on time when I made the smartest decision to go back... by train and walking mind you. I was so angry.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ElementalCards said:

While arriving home from BJs, (don't ask) my cellphone was very close to being abandoned/lost on the taxi I was in. Thankfully, I retrieved it on time when I made the smartest decision to go back... by train and walking mind you. I was so angry.

Weird, literally got a new phone an hour ago cuz my cracked to hell phone finally broke beyond use. It was BAD, screen turned a feint transparent light blue (so like you could still the screen's display underneath, well 3/4 of it since the 1/4 of the screen on the right side went completely black making me unable to type or touch anything on that side). There was a solid plaid red line down the middle of the light blue and a strobing plaid green line side by side the all black area, my screen literlly looked like plaid boxersxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually at a point where I want my dad to die. I don't care how it affects my life I can't take this I'd rather die than live so much as another day under his fucking roof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Piece of shit starts a fist fight with me over me telling him to keep the front door unlocked and calls the cops on me, it's gonna be really funny when they take him away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scyrous v0.9 said:

Weird, literally got a new phone an hour ago cuz my cracked to hell phone finally broke beyond use. It was BAD, screen turned a feint transparent light blue (so like you could still the screen's display underneath, well 3/4 of it since the 1/4 of the screen on the right side went completely black making me unable to type or touch anything on that side). There was a solid plaid red line down the middle of the light blue and a strobing plaid green line side by side the all black area, my screen literlly looked like plaid boxersxD

Can a cracked touchscreen eventually render the phone useless? That's what happened to my phone last month, but it's still operational, and I bought it from my co-worker 3 months ago! It's very minor though, but still...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ElementalCards said:

Can a cracked touchscreen eventually render the phone useless? That's what happened to my phone last month, but it's still operational, and I bought it from my co-worker 3 months ago! It's very minor though, but still...

depends where and how badly, My phone had MAJOR cracks before this happen like theere was indent on the home button and all the black metal/plastic was ripped off

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dad called the cops on me over a fist fight HE started, cops took his side SOLELY cuz he has a job and I don't, didn't even ask for my side of the story. Told me if I so much as hit him once or break something I'm being arrested and that HE HAS THE RIGHT to beat me bloody till I'm 21. Somebody PLEASE help me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you know this scumbag touched me inappropriately when I was 10 and somehow convinced me it was an accident when my mom threw a sexual assault case in his face? Why is he able to treat me as horribly as he sees fit and every authority figure in the country takes his fucking side? Why is the law a sword for the guilty and not a shield for the defenseless?

Edited by Scyrous v0.9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Scyrous v0.9 said:

Did you know this scumbag touched me inappropriately when I was 10 and somehow convinced me it was an accident when my mom threw a sexual assault case in his face? Why is he able to treat me as horribly as he sees fit and every authority figure in the country takes his fucking side? Why is the law a sword for the guilty and not a shield for the defenseless?

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/new-yorks-statute-of-limitations-on-sexual-abuse.html

In New York, the statute of limitations for any kind of sexual assault (1st or 2nd degree) or molestation is 5 years.  However, for sexual crimes involving children, incest, or child pornography, New York uses the same "tolling" system for criminal cases as it does for civil suits, meaning that the 5 year SOL does not begin to run until the victim reaches the age of 18.  

 

That means I have till I'm 22-23 to file charges for 2nd sexual assault in 2nd degree, and this guy thought he could play the law and have me in the palm of his hands for the next 2 months over the corporal punishment law. Guess what asshole, your in the palm of my hand for the next 3 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Scyrous v0.9 said:

...

First of all, no one has the right to assault another person. Secondly, where are you that adulthood is 21 years of age and not 18? Even children in special circumstances and cases can be emancipated at 16. Given your post history in this thread you have a lot going on. I wish I could offer you resources that could help you, but it sounds like a shitstorm of things and circumstances that are preventing you from even being able to utilize basic resources in your area, which really sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pizza Cat said:

First of all, no one has the right to assault another person. Secondly, where are you that adulthood is 21 years of age and not 18? Even children in special circumstances and cases can be emancipated at 16. Given your post history in this thread you have a lot going on. I wish I could offer you resources that could help you, but it sounds like a shitstorm of things and circumstances that are preventing you from even being able to utilize basic resources in your area, which really sucks. 

Tell that to the cop who said if I was his son he would gave me a black eye. But yea, shit situation, idk even kno how to go about getting lawyer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scyrous v0.9 said:

 idk even kno how to go about getting lawyer

I haven't ever had to go to court, but I have used LegalShield for consultations and sending official letters to cease and desist on my behalf. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's also supplied me with cough syrup at my request on a weekly basis for over a half year, however I was 19 at the time, you only need to be 18 to walk into a store and buy the shit, is that even illegal for him to do at that point? He can't say he had a cold I bought him cough medicine cuz I drank a bottle a week I bet this dumbass even bought them with his credit card so it's probably on his bank statements and what not. And while it's not illegal, it'll disgrace him as a father in the courtroom, good enuff for me considering he's already gonna be accused of rape.

Edited by Scyrous v0.9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pizza Cat said:

I haven't ever had to go to court, but I have used LegalShield for consultations and sending official letters to cease and desist on my behalf. 

Thanks so much for the advice:red_heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Scyrous v0.9 I wish I could stand with you and beat his ass senseless. What he's doing is not right and what that cop said to you is even worse because they're supposed to help and protect those in need. Just shows jou life doesn't give 2 shits about you and the only one who watches over you is yourself. Wish I could help jou bud, you deserve so much more in life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DRX said:

@Scyrous v0.9 I wish I could stand with you and beat his ass senseless. What he's doing is not right and what that cop said to you is even worse because they're supposed to help and protect those in need. Just shows jou life doesn't give 2 shits about you and the only one who watches over you is yourself. Wish I could help jou bud, you deserve so much more in life.

Literally my first thought, do they give anyone a badge these days? It's like the requirement for being a cop is hating yourself so much for not being able to do something better with your life that you decide to become a cop for the sake of getting back at the law through using the badge however you see fit. Anyone who says only 10% of cops or less are bad cops have never been accused of anything. I have, happens all the time since kids have no rights and what adults say is law. Let me tell you, 4 out of every 5 are total scum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Pizza Cat so I bought a month of legal shield, how do I log in, I don't remember creating an account or filling out anything to the effect of a username and password while buying a month of their service, I kno you don't have to log in to use the service I paid for I could just call the firm they hooked me up with but I wanna see what logging in lets me do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DRX said:

@Scyrous v0.9what that cop said to you is even worse because they're supposed to help and protect those in need. Just shows jou life doesn't give 2 shits about you and the only one who watches over you is yourself.

Did you know his department is the 3rd highest paid police department in the whole country (average salary of $111,000 a year)? Makes me wanna barf. Dude has the nerve to tell me my life is meaningless cuz I'm 20 and self employed despite the fact I'm working my ass off to get steady work (and you already know my dad didn't correct him, even joined him on this insult, he wouldn't have EVER said that if the cops weren't here) yet you make $111,000 a year to abuse the badge and villainaize innocent kids? Why do you carry yourself like you hate the world so much (and by the world I mean he really hates himself and just takes it out on the world) when you make 6 figures yearly to do a joke of a job?

Edited by Scyrous v0.9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...