Tobi is really.... *SPOILERS* HE IS NOT F**KING MADARA

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tobi is in fact Madara, he told Sauskue after he defeated his brother.

I didn't actually see the episode where this happened but it was in this game called Naruto shippuden impact for the psp.

Most recent manga chapters show Kabuto resurrected the real Madara (he was in the sixth coffin used to scare Tobi when Kabuto rez'ed the five Akatsuki at once). Since you can only resurrect someone who's already dead...then logic dictates that Tobi isn't Madara.

Tobi is in fact Madara, he told Sauskue after he defeated his brother.

I didn't actually see the episode where this happened but it was in this game called Naruto shippuden impact for the psp.

Tobi is infact NOT Madara.

Kabuto resurrected Madara, which means his soul would have had to have been in the afterlife.

Please bother reading before spouting something you don't know about.

Haven't you ever heard of the word 'lies'? Tobi has, and that's exactly what he must have done when he talked to Sasuke.

The masked man is not madara ( check chapter 559), but he could be obito. In fact I think obito's the only logical answer based off the clues given up to this point in the series but in this weeks chapter it clued we will find out very soon who he really is http:// www.mangastream.com

No, Obito has already been proven to not fit.

For one, Tobi was the one who instigated the attack on Konoha. At that time Obito was either a kid or already died, can't remember, but either way it would have been impossible for him to be fully grown and take on the 4th.

Also at the same time Obito was crushed and died fighting for Konoha and with the last bit of time he had, he entrusted his eye to Kakashi. There was absolutely no reason he would attack Konoha had he survived.

Tobi could infact be a tired and irritated at the world Rikdou Senin Himself? HE maybe lost a major part of his powers fighting the jyubbi. It is strong possiblity as Minato insisted that kyubbi's chakra will be required to defeat him and I do not think 4th would be fooled tht he was madara that easily. So only a strong past ninja with a history with the kyubi makes sense. that leaves Rikdou and probably his sons!

Tobi could infact be a tired and irritated at the world Rikdou Senin Himself? HE maybe lost a major part of his powers fighting the jyubbi. It is strong possiblity as Minato insisted that kyubbi's chakra will be required to defeat him and I do not think 4th would be fooled tht he was madara that easily. So only a strong past ninja with a history with the kyubi makes sense. that leaves Rikdou and probably his sons!

It was the Fourth himself who said that the guy attacking him was Madara. That was his guess, although the other guy didn't confirm or deny it. So yes, the Fourth can be fooled.

I think that Tobi is either the Sage of the Six paths or his elder son. In the Manga, he reviled that he was the one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan. And as we know that the only other people to have the Rinnegan were those two, I am thinking its them. Though I could not find out about the Sharingan eyes yet. But it is a fact that Tobi is not Madara(As Madara was revived by impure world resurrection), Obito (As Obito was already dead and a child when Tobi attacked Konoha) and Shisui(As he was already in Konoha and was a small kid like Itachi when Tobi first attacked)

So I conclude that Tobi is either the first two I mentioned or a completely different character(may or may not be an Uchiha)

I think that Tobi is either the Sage of the Six paths or his elder son. In the Manga, he reviled that he was the one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan. And as we know that the only other people to have the Rinnegan were those two, I am thinking its them. Though I could not find out about the Sharingan eyes yet. But it is a fact that Tobi is not Madara(As Madara was revived by impure world resurrection), Obito (As Obito was already dead and a child when Tobi attacked Konoha) and Shisui(As he was already in Konoha and was a small kid like Itachi when Tobi first attacked)

So I conclude that Tobi is either the first two I mentioned or a completely different character(may or may not be an Uchiha)

I've only read the one manga about tobi going for nagato's eyes, theres nothing to support this claim of tobi's unless he reveals in the most recent of manga when he did give nagato the rinnegan. I speculate Tobi is old, but not so much older then the 3rd hokage or Danzo. The few times he removes his mask in the shadows we see wrinkled skin surrounding his eyes. Not much different then Danzo's appearance or the konoha elders.

I suggest Tobi is someone close to the leaf village, someone we have seen before but have over looked. His knowledge of Uchiha secrets is incredible. He could even be the son of Madara himself; there hasn't been anything that says Madara didn't father any children.

But I don't keep up with the manga so much, I could be completely wrong.

Try to avoid using spoilers in topic titles. I've edited it.

Anyways to answer your question... yes. He really is Madara. It was confirmed in the manga long ago. Even the anime has confirmed it.. at least if you watch the subtitles.

Now while he is Madara... he's more or less a shell of his former self. He doesn't have near the strength he once had since he was injured in his fight against the first Hokage. He plans to resurrect the 10-tailed beast in a plan to pretty much hypnotize the world into unity with him as the worlds god or something along those lines. At least that is what he has claimed in the anime.

So, I was right in the end , Tobi isn't Madara , End Of All Controversies.

I've only read the one manga about tobi going for nagato's eyes, theres nothing to support this claim of tobi's unless he reveals in the most recent of manga when he did give nagato the rinnegan. I speculate Tobi is old, but not so much older then the 3rd hokage or Danzo. The few times he removes his mask in the shadows we see wrinkled skin surrounding his eyes. Not much different then Danzo's appearance or the konoha elders.

I suggest Tobi is someone close to the leaf village, someone we have seen before but have over looked. His knowledge of Uchiha secrets is incredible. He could even be the son of Madara himself; there hasn't been anything that says Madara didn't father any children.

But I don't keep up with the manga so much, I could be completely wrong.

I do not agree that Tobi is the same age as 3rd Hokage (Hiruzen Sarutobi) and Danzo. He must be older because he was telling Kakashi, Naruto and Yamato about the incidents that happened between Madara and his brother as if he had seen it himself. Also, he so strongly said that the Sage of the Six Paths existed which many others think as a myth.

And as for physical appearance, just look at Tsunade. Can you tell me what age she is? So you cannot tell his age just by physical appearance.

I do not agree that Tobi is the same age as 3rd Hokage (Hiruzen Sarutobi) and Danzo. He must be older because he was telling Kakashi, Naruto and Yamato about the incidents that happened between Madara and his brother as if he had seen it himself. Also, he so strongly said that the Sage of the Six Paths existed which many others think as a myth.

And as for physical appearance, just look at Tsunade. Can you tell me what age she is? So you cannot tell his age just by physical appearance.

Well you don't have to agree with it, everyone is making an educated guess.

Tobi explaining the past of the Senju and Uchiha leading to the sage of six paths, anyone who is a descendent from either clan could have that knowledge. more so the uchiha who possess a tablet of ancient text that was written or w/e had something to do with the sage of six paths.

Again Tobi telling the story of Madara and how he took his brothers eyes is knowledge anyone could have being a descendent from senju or uchiha, in addition to that they were being hired to fight so anyone who was close to them could also know this.

As for Tsunade she forces herself look young, and until proven other wise she's the only character I know of that can do that. orochimaru can make a face identical to his original but not force himself look younger.