Tobi is really.... *SPOILERS* HE IS NOT F**KING MADARA

Nero D. Ace

lets consider the facts before us.

1) madura/obito only uses his right sharingan since he gave his left one to kakashi.

2) his alias "tobi" can be spelt "obito" in a different way.

3) he's looking for a wa to be whole again. maybe that's cause half of his body was crushed !!!!!!!!!!

4) kabuto showed him something that really spooked him out. maybe it was body he wanted to possess.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you mean Madara Uchiha. Madara and Obito are 2 different people. Madara stated why he wasnt whole... I forget the reason.. I think he said it was because his fight with one of the hokages. Obito died during the great ninja war... and during that war Madara was still around... he was making the nine tailed fox attack the hidden leaf village... "Tobi" also admitted to being Madara. I'm not sure how to word this so I'm going to shut up XD lol... It sounded a lot better in my head.

lets consider the facts before us.

1) madura/obito only uses his right sharingan since he gave his left one to kakashi.

2) his alias "tobi" can be spelt "obito" in a different way.

3) he's looking for a wa to be whole again. maybe that's cause half of his body was crushed !!!!!!!!!!

4) kabuto showed him something that really spooked him out. maybe it was body he wanted to possess.

Madara IS NOT OBITO!!!!! This is common Knowledge in the anime and manga. In the Anime tobi reveals that he is madara after sasuke kills itachi. which is the revenge arc. the op is either very far behind the show or spamming.

no its not obito's body was crushed. this is common knowledge. the reason madara has servived as long as he has is the use of the sharingans he has collected and the fact the he is a incredible strong ninja.

Forgot Obito's body was crushed. It doesn't make sense that sharingans can make people live longer though. Its possible that Madara's original body is dead, but he has the ability to transfer his spirit into another plane (the place he took sasuke after his battle with Danzo).

Forgot Obito's body was crushed. It doesn't make sense that sharingans can make people live longer though. Its possible that Madara's original body is dead, but he has the ability to transfer his spirit into another plane (the place he took sasuke after his battle with Danzo).

i dont go off speculation. i go off facts and the fact is obito and madara are not the same person this has been proven as fact!!!!!!! get it fact!!!!! if you read the manga thoroughly and currently you would understand that he has a large collection of sharingans which gives him strength and he doesnt transfer his "spirit" his sharingan jutsu is a space/time jutsu similar but more advance than the forth's jutsu that teleports physical bodies which is why he was able to transfer sasuke to his secret hideout. study up and then comeback.

I think Tobi is a hybrid Uzumaki and Uchiha Ninja. Uchiha sharingan, and Uzumaki long life and sealing techniques.

tobi is Madara Uchiha. he is a Uchia not a uzumaki there is no speculation to be made about who Madara Uchiha Is He Is a Uchiha nothing more. Once again this is Common Knowledge for those who read and watch the anime.

i'm not guessing, i'm speculating.

but don't u think it's more probable that it's obito, considering that madara is supposed to be the founder of the uchihas (pretty damn old) so he should be dead by now.

P.S. for those who's gonna say that he used orochimaru's jutsu, just shut up, cause the writer of this manga has never used the same thing twice before.

i'm not guessing, i'm speculating.

but don't u think it's more probable that it's obito, considering that madara is supposed to be the founder of the uchihas (pretty damn old) so he should be dead by now.

P.S. for those who's gonna say that he used orochimaru's jutsu, just shut up, cause the writer of this manga has never used the same thing twice before.

Once again i read the manga and know the facts so theres no NEED for speculation. MADARA AND OBITO ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON!!!! your so called speculation has been proven wrong Not only in the anime but in the manga as well. so pretty much your spamming theres no need to speculate on a theory thats all ready been proven false.

Once again i read the manga and know the facts so theres no NEED for speculation. MADARA AND OBITO ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON!!!! your so called speculation has been proven wrong Not only in the anime but in the manga as well. so pretty much your spamming theres no need to speculate on a theory thats all ready been proven false.

alright, now i'm about to blow YOUR theory sky high. check out this page:-

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kakashi_Hatake#Mangeky.C5.8D_Sharingan

it says that kakshi's mangekyo can manipulate space.

you urself said that madara's mangekyo is a space-time jutsu.

it's too much of a coincidence that the same ability is available for 2 different sharingans.

hence, it can be said that both sharingans are the same.

but ..... kakashi got his sharingan from obito.

so, if the other sharingan is obito's then it doesn't make sense that the entire body was crushed with the eye remaining intact.

....... done.

alright, now i'm about to blow YOUR theory sky high. check out this page:-

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kakashi_Hatake#Mangeky.C5.8D_Sharingan

it says that kakshi's mangekyo can manipulate space.

you urself said that madara's mangekyo is a space-time jutsu.

it's too much of a coincidence that the same ability is available for 2 different sharingans.

hence, it can be said that both sharingans are the same.

but ..... kakashi got his sharingan from obito.

so, if the other sharingan is obito's then it doesn't make sense that the entire body was crushed with the eye remaining intact.

....... done.

your low comprehension is amazing you dont read very well do you Madara has a Eternal Mangekyo which he recieved from is brother so he has BOTH of his brothers eyes just as sasuke has both of itachis eyes now. so if you read the manga and watched the anime and have paid attention you would know that. read this and COMPREHEND!!!! http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha

man, you just don't have much room for imagination do you?

COMPREHEND this:-

you don't write the manga. you don't know what will happen?

you're speculating as well.

for all you know, madara could be a giant bunch of ants curled up together in a body, or a ghost, or something else entirely.

loosen up a little.

man, you just don't have much room for imagination do you?

COMPREHEND this:-

you don't write the manga. you don't know what will happen?

you're speculating as well.

for all you know, madara could be a giant bunch of ants curled up together in a body, or a ghost, or something else entirely.

loosen up a little.

ITS NO SPECULATION WHEN YOUR SPECULATIVE THEORY IS WRONG i've given you facts as they stand MADARA IS NOT OBITO PERIOD.