Tobi is really.... *SPOILERS* HE IS NOT F**KING MADARA

Nero D. Ace

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tobi is neither Obito or Madara...seeing how Madara was resurrected using Edo Tensei and Tobi says he is part Uchiha and Senju and very old. Too old to be Obito.

When did he say he was part Senju? Last I heard, he had said he had taken some of Hashirama Senju's DNA (or Madara did and gave it to Tobi). That doesn't mean that Tobi can now be counted part of the Senju clan.

• 4 weeks later...

Tobi is neither Obito or Madara...seeing how Madara was resurrected using Edo Tensei and Tobi says he is part Uchiha and Senju and very old. Too old to be Obito.

well, at this point, i am willing to doubt anything that tobi says

either way, we find out who he is soon

but i do feel he is a revealed character, and kakashi and gai already have some idea

well, at this point, i am willing to doubt anything that tobi says

either way, we find out who he is soon

but i do feel he is a revealed character, and kakashi and gai already have some idea

Tobi stopped kakashi when he tried to reveal tobi's identity. and for Gai, i say he is the dumb who barely remember anything about his enemies.... !!!

So we just have to wait a bit till Tobi is revealed.....

• 3 weeks later...

*spoiler*

According to the recent manga releases, Tobi is Obito. Seriously, I called it from the begining :D. Same sharingan as Kakashi, the rinnengan in the place of his lost eye, damage to the right side of his body. It's pretty obvious, but Kishimoto might pull some fast one on us! XD

And to all those people saying he was too young to fight Minato: 1) That may have been the real Madara (Obito's possible saviour and mentor) who died after the hard battle, leaving Obito to continue his legacy, and 2) Itachi was of similar age when he took out the Uchiha clan. We cannot judge the freaky powerful kids of the Leaf!!! ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

lol. Ok, how many people are kicking themselves for

denying that Tobi was Obito? SOOOOO many dead giveaways it was hard to think he was someone else. I mean when Tobi was introduced in the Akatsuki, he wore a mask that covered his LEFT eye, The one that was missing! That's just one example, btw.

Edited by AxelVIII