Tobi is really.... *SPOILERS* HE IS NOT F**KING MADARA

Nero D. Ace

guessing is what you are doing. i've provided facts that are common knowledge and your spreading speculations that have been proven wrong.

we're getting nowhere with all this. why don't you just accept that i believe in some things while you believe in other things.

BTW, who's the great scientist who proved your facts?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have been proven in the manga and the anime if you have read or watched and PAID ATTENTION.

i can go on all night.

NOTHING IS FIXED IN ANIME AND MANGA. THE MOST SOLID THEORIES ARE USUALLY THE FIRST TO BE BROKEN.

did u ever think of there being nature energy or a way to beat pain, before "sage mode" was introduced?

i can go on all night.

NOTHING IS FIXED IN ANIME AND MANGA. THE MOST SOLID THEORIES ARE USUALLY THE FIRST TO BE BROKEN.

did u ever think of there being nature energy or a way to beat pain, before "sage mode" was introduced?

no but i never speculated either i like to discuss the facts at hand. but sense you seem to be convinced that obito and madara are one in the same i have found the proof that you need. you stated that sense kakashi's mangekyo sharingan came from obito is a space time jutsu similar to the one that madara has that thats reason enough to believe that they are one in the same. so here is the proof and i want you to read this and look at each of the mangekyo's listed on the page. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mangeky%C5%8D_Sharingan

no but i never speculated either i like to discuss the facts at hand. but sense you seem to be convinced that obito and madara are one in the same i have found the proof that you need. you stated that sense kakashi's mangekyo sharingan came from obito is a space time jutsu similar to the one that madara has that thats reason enough to believe that they are one in the same. so here is the proof and i want you to read this and look at each of the mangekyo's listed on the page. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mangeky%C5%8D_Sharingan

don't think i didn't notice that before. it's the only hole in my speculation. it's what's forced me to consider that maybe the body is obito's and it's been taken over by madara. don't take these thoughts seriously. they're just the ramblings of someone with too much time on their hands.

i've never once used the word theory and if i have, i apologise.

but, don't try to force your thoughts on me. ican't be swayed just because someone tells me too

don't think i didn't notice that before. it's the only hole in my speculation. it's what's forced me to consider that maybe the body is obito's and it's been taken over by madara. don't take these thoughts seriously. they're just the ramblings of someone with too much time on their hands.

i've never once used the word theory and if i have, i apologise.

but, don't try to force your thoughts on me. ican't be swayed just because someone tells me too

bro i wasnt trying to force my beliefs on you i was trying to give you the facts at hand about Madara and Obito thats all. and im sorry if you thought that that is what i was trying to do. Im a naruto nerd im sorry all i do is read the manga over and over again for things that i may have missed the first time and watch the anime over and over again to see how they match up. its just like when everyone thought pain was the forth and i was the only one who didnt believe that. based on the facts i had at the time. so im sorry as well

bro i wasnt trying to force my beliefs on you i was trying to give you the facts at hand about Madara and Obito thats all. and im sorry if you thought that that is what i was trying to do. Im a naruto nerd im sorry all i do is read the manga over and over again for things that i may have missed the first time and watch the anime over and over again to see how they match up. its just like when everyone thought pain was the forth and i was the only one who didnt believe that. based on the facts i had at the time. so im sorry as well

hold on a sec, i've started naruto about 2 weeks ago.

people thought pain was the 4th hokage ............. lol

which knucklehead came up with that theory? he didn't look anything like him.

hold on a sec, i've started naruto about 2 weeks ago.

people thought pain was the 4th hokage ............. lol

which knucklehead came up with that theory? he didn't look anything like him.

yeah that was a pretty rampant rumor lol and i dont know where it came from ppl just believed that pain was the fourth.

I remember there being some page that looked like it came from the manga that showed the leader of the akatsuki removing his hat and revealing his face to be the forth and Kakashi called him master..it has long since proven to be fake though.

EDIT: here it is

http://img154.imageshack.us/i/191cj.png/

actually had me going for a while. but note the term BDSM used in the preveiw text..I unfortunately had no idea what that meant at the time.

I dont even think Tobi is Madara seeing how it has been said he was Madara but yet we have seen his face. Either that or he has possessed some body(namely an Uchiha) because thats the only explanation I can give for him living so long.

its already been proven that tobi is madara because when he took off his mask, kisame recognized him. toby was a cover used by madara to prevent the ninja world from finding out who the real mastermind of the akatsuki was. the reason he has lived so long is do to a couple of things. i suggest you read the sage of the six paths story.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Try to avoid using spoilers in topic titles. I've edited it.

Anyways to answer your question... yes. He really is Madara. It was confirmed in the manga long ago. Even the anime has confirmed it.. at least if you watch the subtitles.

Now while he is Madara... he's more or less a shell of his former self. He doesn't have near the strength he once had since he was injured in his fight against the first Hokage. He plans to resurrect the 10-tailed beast in a plan to pretty much hypnotize the world into unity with him as the worlds god or something along those lines. At least that is what he has claimed in the anime.

Try to avoid using spoilers in topic titles. I've edited it.

Anyways to answer your question... yes. He really is Madara. It was confirmed in the manga long ago. Even the anime has confirmed it.. at least if you watch the subtitles.

Now while he is Madara... he's more or less a shell of his former self. He doesn't have near the strength he once had since he was injured in his fight against the first Hokage. He plans to resurrect the 10-tailed beast in a plan to pretty much hypnotize the world into unity with him as the worlds god or something along those lines. At least that is what he has claimed in the anime.

then what's point of wearing that mask ;what is he trying to hide?