Tobi is really.... *SPOILERS* HE IS NOT F**KING MADARA

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I always thought That Tobi was Obito, that somehow he has survived being crushed by rocks. If you think about it, You can get Tobi from Obito, and also the position on the eye in Tobi's mask kinda works with where the eye on Obito was. But yeah, Tobi has been revelaled to be Madara...

Obito wouldn't have ever fit. One being the age. Tobi was the one to set the Nine-tails to attack Konoha and ended up fighting the 4th. He was a grown man at that time. Obito would have still been a teen. That and Obito was a good guy, what reason would he have to turn around and attack the town he died protecting? Add to it that he was one of the lousiest Uchiha ever shown... it just wouldn't add up.

• 3 weeks later...

i'd say that young madara is a clone created by Orochimaru, seeing as how Orochimaru always wanted the sharingan it makes sense to try and clone him but couldn't control him. also when madara cuts off one of his arms you can see (below) he's made out of some white goo similar to zetsu's body. whenever i see white goo i think orochimaru and his white snake obsession. only problem is if that was true, young madara probably would've killed orochimaru, though i've never seen him go on offense, all he does is avoid minus that one kick to naruto's face. he also did tell the kages he was only a shell of his former self, which would explain him not fighting.

http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-475-page-10.html

http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-475-page-11.html

i saw people get really serious over this, but don't attack me or anything, these are just my thoughts. :D

i'd say that young madara is a clone created by Orochimaru, seeing as how Orochimaru always wanted the sharingan it makes sense to try and clone him but couldn't control him. also when madara cuts off one of his arms you can see (below) he's made out of some white goo similar to zetsu's body. whenever i see white goo i think orochimaru and his white snake obsession. only problem is if that was true, young madara probably would've killed orochimaru, though i've never seen him go on offense, all he does is avoid minus that one kick to naruto's face. he also did tell the kages he was only a shell of his former self, which would explain him not fighting.

http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-475-page-10.html

http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-475-page-11.html

i saw people get really serious over this, but don't attack me or anything, these are just my thoughts. :D

As someone whose goal in life is to point out everything wrong with Naruto (check out my Plot Breakers thread ^^) I actually don't see anything wrong with your suggestion, that Tobi is a clone created by Orochimaru (it's Tobi, not Madara, the real Madara has been resurrected by Kabuto in case you haven't kept up to speed with the manga). I personally think it would be stupid, but if your clone theory is written into the story, it wouldn't break anything: there would be nothing previously written that would make clone theory an impossibly.

I guess Tobi could be a remodel of the 'elder' Madara, but since I havent actually seen tobi use eternal mangekyo sharingan or even regular mangekyo, I always assumed his name was just madara, but as madara is a name that goes down into legends it wouldn't be impossible for him to adress himself with a new ID to avoid suspicion of knowing uchiha. maybe a Descendant of elder madara, since there hasn't been any disclaimer to elder madra having a wife or children.

His knowledge of the uchiha is accurate and deadly when fighting other uchiha/ sharingan users, with his space time jutsu or his pocket dimension he can avoid the attacks of practically anything including black flames of amaterasu and kakashi's kimui.

Though! with tobi's intensions of 'peace' he could have been someone scared by war, and created a plan in order to stop the fighting by taking away free will. This could be enough reason for him to learn everything he seems to know.

So we probably have seen him before, as a side character that has probably seen the scars of the 1st and 2nd great shinobi wars. He appears wrinkled and old (when he rarely removes his mask when talking to people he affiliates with, maybe some years older then the 3rd and danzo.