Sex

Osirus Thone

In my opinion there's just two types of people. People who look for love and people who look for lust. I've been both. I've had sex over hundreds of times and I got to tell you it not worth it. I've taken advantage of love to get sex and it's the thing to tore me up inside. I feel i'm old enough now to settle down. I've only loved one girl and because of our past I can't settle down with her and that makes me regret everything. My advice to everyone is when you find that one person who treats you like their world, don't take advantage or you'll end up making a big regret. Love > Lust

I can honestly say that I've never had sex with anyone that I didn't love, even if it wasn't everlasting, or in some cases, even long term love. It was still love at the time. Emotional connections don't always last, and even though each breakup hurts in some way, I'll keep trying. Because I don't know any other way.

Also, random Buffy quote because it is relevant to how I feel right now.

"So what I'm wondering is, does this always happen? Sleep with a guy and he goes all evil."

Well to me sex is just fun. Two people doing something they enjoy. As long as its consensual and both parties have fun whats the problem? I find the drama is when one partner feels an attachment and wants something further. That is when someone gets hurt. As i see it what is wrong with two people just having fun?

May I remind you that this is an ANIME forum?

may i remind you, you have 8 posts and your in the Mako Reactor?

The Mako Reactor is a board where serious discussions take place and debating is encouraged. So come in, have a debate, or talk about something serious; such as religion.

in sort this section has nothing to do with anime

• 3 weeks later...
may i remind you, you have 8 posts and your in the Mako Reactor?

The Mako Reactor is a board where serious discussions take place and debating is encouraged. So come in, have a debate, or talk about something serious; such as religion.

in sort this section has nothing to do with anime

lol...tell it to him straight seira!

i personally dont mind the idea of casual sex, as in sex among friends, cause if both parties are mature and both (or more XP) consent to it then it is a good way to get throught a rough patch. now sex with a gf is a diferent thing altogether in my opinion. more along the lines of "making love". i think that that should be special in everyway possible, like a candle lit dinner, flowers, sensual music...

PS i know what i just said is tacky as hell but what can i say, im a romantic at heart! XD

• 4 months later...
Sex? well a LOT of people just fuck and have one night stands.. it's just disgusting and degrading. But that's not what we are discussing.

It is a lot better to be with someone you love. I messed up in my life and slept with one of my bf's not long after but it was a huge mistake because not long after that he started treating me like complete shit but i stayed simply because I lost my virginity and pureness to him. So I lived in shit for 2 years. Got all my money taken from me and even got beaten in the end. I finally got out of it all though because his friend decided to take me home with him and I cheated, second mistake. But it was the only push my stupid self would use to get out.

In short DON'T BE LIKE ME. Save your virginity till marriage for gods sake or even a few years of being together. If you just fuck it will ALWAYS be a mistake. You will lose your purity and feel like shit the rest of your life.

I am with someone I love right now and we do get along quite well but my past relationships always bug him and me too. It is a bad thing for both of us. Sleeping with someone before you find the right person will always mess it up. So please for your own sake hold on to it. You may think its great and grand but it wont be in the end :(

Just because you have sex before marriage or within week doesn't mean it's bad or you lost some purity. You had a bad experience with some guy....not the sex. He was a douche. Sex, honestly, should not be on some pedestal really. Yes it can cause kids but, I been having sex for years now and no kids my way.

Sleeping with someone that is not the right one is not bad at all. Having sexual expriences and learning is very healthy and helps you mature. Now how you feel aout having sex is thoroughly your opinion and your option if you wanna wait but, don't push someone else to not have because of some douchebag guy.

Stop feeling shitty and live your life, sex or no sex. It's never disgusting or degrading to explore your sexual desires regardless of who it is with unless your screwing literally everything that walks.

Just because you have sex before marriage or within week doesn't mean it's bad or you lost some purity. You had a bad experience with some guy....not the sex. He was a douche. Sex, honestly, should not be on some pedestal really. Yes it can cause kids but, I been having sex for years now and no kids my way.

Sleeping with someone that is not the right one is not bad at all. Having sexual expriences and learning is very healthy and helps you mature. Now how you feel aout having sex is thoroughly your opinion and your option if you wanna wait but, don't push someone else to not have because of some douchebag guy.

Stop feeling shitty and live your life, sex or no sex. It's never disgusting or degrading to explore your sexual desires regardless of who it is with unless your screwing literally everything that walks.

that's what I meant lol, I also knew a girl that she was having sex for money and she was only 14. There was something really wrong with her mentally and now shes had a baby at 16, she was 3 months late when she gave birth so she was lying about being pregnant and got pregnant in the mean time, she also fucked my brother while pregnant and hes married. She was supposed to be my brothers wife's best friend. I feel so bad for that baby's "father" that I highly doubt actually was the daddy and she got pregnant from all the men she did while she was "pregnant". I don't know the end story cause I cut all ties with her after she did my brother.

For me, sex is mostly just fun. I do it because I enjoy it, but, I would never do it with someone who wasn't at the very least, a friend. It is better when it is with someone you care about very much, I would even go as far as to say love. They may not be as skilled at first, no denying that.. but the experience is so much more genuine when you can be with a girl, just laying there after, not caring that you're both all sweaty.

I've only ever been with other girls, because I've never been attracted to a man. Plenty of people tell me that I'm young, or I'll meet one that I'll like eventually. I can't say for sure that I won't, because no one can predict what the future will bring. but I don't see it happening anytime soon. I love my girl ^_^ And I'm not going anywhere.

The majority of the male species believe sex is everything, I highly disagree just to be with that one special person is much better then sex. When your with that special person your body goes weak, You get butterfly's in your belly, You hands start to sweat, Your face blushes out. To me just that feeling is better then sex any day of the week.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I get the same feeling from this woman at work. Too bad she's married and probably like 10 years older then me (I like older women).... Burned myself real bad...

To my understanding, "anal is wild and don't cause no child". But the people I tend to be around generally aren't the epitome of pure and virginal. I fail to see how oral could risk a child unless there was some spillage into the woman.

But anyway. Seriously.

Some people just have larger libidos, men and women. I don't think having a high sex drive is bad as long as they know how to handle themselves and their relations--that is, practise precaution, make sure that the partner understands what type of person they are going to get involved with, and so on. People have many different styles of loving, and they all have their value. (Read an essay during AP English when we weren't doing anything important about different types of love. "Styles of Loving" by John Alan Lee, if you care. He divides styles of loving several types, with three "primaries"--it's stated early on that his classification is akin to that of the colour wheel.)

Sex and love are separate, some people don't want sex, some people don't want love. There is no universal "right"--only what's right for you and your "style of loving". All very basic stuff. And probably as far as I'd care to think about love--in the essay, Lee refers to love as being "a delicate butterfly [...] that can be ruined with clumsy dissection" and you should just "let it fly".

As it stands, I have no strong sexual drive--if at all. I would probably be so bold as to say that I were asexual, though most people would argue that "when I grow up" I might want to take relationships "a step further" and that I "shouldn't restrict sex to procreation and deny myself the pleasures of sex". And I argue back that they don't know who I am, and my need and desire for sex will not always coincide with others.

Anyway, given the above, I would obviously prefer love--the looks across the room, the tingly feeling, the blushing, the stupid thoughts and things you say, the flirting, and so on. It probably also bears noting that I don't believe in the concept of soulmates or "The One", but rather "The Many".

Edited for conventions.

I agree with a lot of this, actually.

Personally, I can live without sex. I've had it with someone I seriously thought I would spend my life with, but it was far less than magical. I don't really need sex to feel like a complete person anyway. The physical act, from a subjective view, is pretty disgusting anyway. It makes weird sounds, and the actual sexual organs are pretty nasty looking anyway, not to mention that it's literally messy.

That and it can make or break a relationship.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The majority of the male species believe sex is everything, I highly disagree just to be with that one special person is much better then sex. When your with that special person your body goes weak, You get butterfly's in your belly, You hands start to sweat, Your face blushes out. To me just that feeling is better then sex any day of the week.

What do you all think on the topic?

I love how you put that :)

Eh. I don't care about sex in the slightest. I find it hard to become sexually attracted to people (it's up in the air whether or not I actually have been). That's not to say I'm a virgin. Lol. I've had sex... it's... nothing special, really. It can be fun, I guess... and it's certainly served as a stress reliever for me, but I can function without it. I can be in a relationship without it. And I'd only ever have sex with someone I'm emotionally close with and committed to. None of this is to say I think less of people who are very active with wide variety of individuals. I may not fully understand that desire/mindset, but it's a choice and if you enjoy it, your partners enjoy it, you're safe about it, and you're respectful to both your partners and to yourself... then I don't see a problem with it.

Well personally, I don't feel sex is everything, I mean being with my GF is really something else.

I didn't want to date at first, but eventually we got together, god I can't remember how.

If we did have sex, all the fun things we used to do(not sexually) would be gone. You'd see them differently than before.

It's okay if others likes to be sex addicts, but I'd wait till marraige before I think about it.

Although when I was younger, sex was probably the only thing on my mind XD

Edited by LimitLess
  • Like 1

Well personally, I don't feel sex is everything, I mean being with my GF is really something else.

I didn't want to date at first, but eventually we got together, god I can't remember how.

If we did have sex, all the fun things we used to do(not sexually) would be gone. You'd see them differently than before.

It's okay if others likes to be sex addicts, but I'd wait till marraige before I think about it.

Although when I was younger, sex was probably the only thing on my mind XD

I'd have to disagree a bit. I can't speak for anyone else, but I've never had my relationships influenced negatively by sex in the way you're suggesting. I had a ton of fun with my ex in non-sexual ways... before and after. Didn't see anything differently. It's not like sex "tainted" those experiences. I really don't see how it could? Honestly, the only thing that changed is we became more comfortable with each other. Despite being my ex now, he's still the person I feel the most comfortable around. Being physically intimate with someone let's you know them in an entirely different way. No boundaries or awkward tension. This is, of course, assuming the sex is both consensual and respectful. I've had negative experiences too. Not necessarily with sex itself, but with... related... interactions.

• 2 months later...

nogales mexico - right on the boarder with arizona

omg its an awesome place for sex.  I have walked that town up and down for a number of years and i am quite knowledable about the area.  You can get sex for as little as 20 usd for half an hour.  Group rates are more expensive but more fun and and the rooms are actually clean.  But since i play it save its there rate + the cost of an oraquick testing pack making each session kinda expensive.