Looking for kid friendly anime for my niece and nephew any suggestion ?

All anime without echi, hentai, and shojou, is kid friendly, seriously. Some action is fine. Kids will love it. Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood), D.Gray Man, Gurren Lagann, Death Note, Monster, Fate/Zero, One Piece, Dragon Ball (Z/GT), Naruto (Shippuden), Yu-gi-oh, Attack on Titan, xxxHolic, Labyrinth of Magic, Samurai Champloo, Angel Beats, Fairy Tail, Inuyasha, Yo yo hakusho, Spice and Wolf,...(I can sill keep going). I would watch these when I was in elementary and middle school if I could. No harm could have possibly been done. Who knows, that could have even benefited me.

Edited by ounce
  • Like 1

Um ttgl is not a kids show. Also, I think youre confusing shoujo with bishoujo / yuri. Death note is definitely not a kids show, although OP didnt exactly specify how old the kids are. The shonen stuff you suggested should be fine if they are a bit older. My suggestions were more for really young kids, but i think action stuff is fine at about 8-9.

PS: Attack on titan really isnt a kids show, its at least TV 14 or MA. Spice and Wolf is full of ecchi

Edited by Badman
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You can try this four besides what already been named.

Michel

Bottle Fairy

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar

Nadia - Secret of Blue Water

Though I’m not too sure about Nadia, never watched it and its rated 13 and up but, I don’t think it has any fan serve/nudity in it.

• 2 months later...

Everything Miyazaki except Grave of the Fireflies - unless you want to have a real serious conversation about death and war (I have a good friend who showed this film to his 10 year old specifically to do that). I love Nausicaa and Princess Mononoke, I wish all the fairy tales we told our children had the lessons you can learn from these two movies in them.

A Letter to Momo isn't Miyazaki but is along the lines of My Neighbor Totoro in its ability to address a serious topic for a child in a totally light hearted and sweet way.

Dennou Coil is a lesser known sci-fi romp totally fun for both kids and the thoughtful adult.

• 2 months later...

My nieces liked  Ranma 1/2,  Inuyasha,  A little Snowfairy sugar,  the animax dub of Hayate the combat butler,Sgt Frog, Princess Tutu, Full Metal Panic, The Slayers tv series and movies,  Haganai,  and Sailor Moon.There are some others, but I forget what they were.

Edited by ezikialrage

Not too many I can think of that haven't already been mentioned.

Zoids - New Century Zero is okay for kids I would think. I certainly loved it as a kid and still do. The Chaotic Century version might be a little more adultish, but I wouldn't think its that bad for kids to see. I enjoyed that parts of it I did get to see.

Duel Masters is an okay card show for kids. Yu-Gi-Oh! is probly preferred by kids though.

• 3 weeks later...

The only one I know is Pokemon. Trust me I can't introduce them to one piece, naruto and bleach, Dragon ball/Z/GT cause I know how some of my family members will react to it. The cartoons nowadays are dumb and lazy no offense to the people who watch the cartoons that I'm talking about. Has to be English dubbed anime cause you know they can't understand Japanese

Digimon. It's kid safe and there are 5 or so seasons and it's a little like pokemon (some cute and some not so cute monsters) and it's all dubbed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...